Palin speaks at California campus amid controversy

Hey........Obama handled the GOP quite nicely without a teleprompter.

What are you talking about? He used a teleprompter with all of his campaign speeches.

That's not what we're talking about:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwEjxDtwWs]YouTube - President Obama's Speech at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore.[/ame]

^^^^^^^^

No teleprompter necessary for this de-pantsing.​

What are you talking about? He used a teleprompter with all of his campaign speeches.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwEjxDtwWs"]YouTube - President Obama's Speech at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore.[/ame]

^^^^^^^^​

I knew it! His proudest moment, speaking fluent bullshit from the pulpit, to a disappointingly respectful GOP.

For one great shining moment it was...almost like he was a leader.

As I recall it wasn't a total ass whuppin' but it was enough for the libs - cuz FOX cut away!

What else ya got?

Anything?

Last edited:
Palin seems happily married, so I'd put this in with all your other political fantasy views. I'd guess you need spin in your sex, because the equipment is a fail.

Oh, don't be stupid. People always seem happily married in public. You have no idea if they are happily married or not. That was dumb, even for you.

Palin seems happily married? Yeah........just like she had a "perfect family" and then we find out her whore of a daughter is knocked up.

You know, when it comes to these GOP assholes, they like to act as if they have a perfect life, when in reality it's a cesspool.

Remember Ted Haggard?

I'm betting that pretty soon (like within 3 months), something is gonna come out about Palin that isn't going to be too favorable (probably gonna be infidelity), and it's going to tank her career.

Personally? I'd like to hear that she went camping in Alaska and the wolves got her.

If Palin had a affair it would have been uncovered by now. Also do you think all teenage girls who have out of wedlock sex are whores?

If she had an affair it would have come out by now? Are you sure, because quite a few of the GOP idiots kept theirs under wraps for several years, and the Wasilla Chihuahua has only been in the limelight for about a year and a half.

Do I think that all teenage girls who have children out of wedlock are whores? Not really, but that seems to be the pretty firm consensus of the GOP.

Yes, it is. You're absolutely right. They can make mistakes. That's okay. A bunch of lying hypocrites is what they are..

Imagine Palin in front of a room full of democrats. Imagine it! When Obama took on that room full of idiots, he handed their asses to them. It was freaking amazing really and it really made me feel good for this country.

Thank God he won and thank god that dolt Palin is no where near the white house. Sell your books Sarah, and nice move leaving your people back in Alaska. Nice.

(oh and we fear her, and are jealous of her blah blah. We laugh at you all for backing her).

Morons.
Yea I remember when Obama handed a bunch of 6th Graders their asses with the use of a Teleprompter at a elementary school. I'm sure the country felt reel good about him that day.

obama+sixth+grade+teleprompter.bmp

snopes.com: Obama Uses Teleprompter for Speech to 6th Graders

I knew this, but this dolt thought he was throwing out something that would make the President look bad. I hate Fox viewers. They believe anything they throw out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwEjxDtwWs"]YouTube - President Obama's Speech at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore.[/ame]

^^^^^^^^​

I knew it! His proudest moment, speaking fluent bullshit from the pulpit, to a disappointingly respectful GOP.

As I recall it wasn't a total ass whuppin' but it was enough for the libs - cuz FOX cut away!

What else ya got?

Anything?

I remember reading that. Fox cut away from it. I wonder why? lololol

Your president has done far more of that than Bush, Cheney, and Palin put together. Keep it up and somebody's going to metaphorically pluck your feathers, birdie beak.

True, the Hussein has done far more to destroy our country and economy than all three of them put together.

^^^^^^^^​

What else ya got?

Anything?

BHO was very good, and the GOP was very submissive, because each one knew he would hammer them if they got stupid. I watched it. BHO was good, and he put GOP leadership in their places.

YouTube - President Obama's Speech at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore.

^^^^^^^^​

What else ya got?

Anything?

BHO was very good, and the GOP was very submissive, because each one knew he would hammer them if they got stupid. I watched it. BHO was good, and he put GOP leadership in their places.

It was the..THE moment the republicans hated because they really couldnt say anything about teleprompters any more.

Imagine Palin doint this in a room full of dems. IMAGINE IT. :evil:

Yea I remember when Obama handed a bunch of 6th Graders their asses with the use of a Teleprompter at a elementary school. I'm sure the country felt reel good about him that day.

obama+sixth+grade+teleprompter.bmp

snopes.com: Obama Uses Teleprompter for Speech to 6th Graders

I knew this, but this dolt thought he was throwing out something that would make the President look bad. I hate Fox viewers. They believe anything they throw out.

tea party ted is an idiot bump. Ted, where are ya? Still posting lies? :eusa_whistle:

Wasn't a campaign speech, it was after he'd become president..............

Obama speaks at House Republican retreat in Baltimore | In Obama's Words | The Washington Post

What are you talking about? Barry is still making campaign speeches, everytime he gets in front of a podium.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvwEjxDtwWs]YouTube - President Obama's Speech at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore.[/ame]

^^^^^^^^

Here's a slideshow of Reagan using tele prompters.

Teleprompter - Reagan :: Teleprompter - Reagan Fade med slideshow by dmhlt48 - Photobucket

^^^^^^^^

Teleprompter - Reagan :: Teleprompter - Reagan Fade med slideshow by dmhlt48 - Photobucket

It isn't the teleprompter that is the issue. ALL people who have access to a teleprompter use them in lieu of written notes for major speeches these days. I have used a teleprompter myself, though I vary from my text and add extemporaneous comments so much, I invariably return to the written notes to find my place in the speech.

The issue is whether the person knows and is committed to his/her message that s/he is giving. The teleprompter and/or notes are to keep things moving smoothly, not inadvertently leave something out, not get stuff out of order etc. But most people know their material cold and can talk about it extemporaneously quite easily.

President Obama has proved time and again that he often doesn't know his material and he often sounds like an unprepared and uncertain kid caught off guard with a question from his teacher when he has to wing it without notes or a teleprompter. It is obvious he does none of his own research, and he doesn't write or probably even approve his subject matter as well as not having a firm grasp on concepts he pushes.

Not a huge confidence builder that he knows what he is saying or what he is doing or that he holds firm convictions about any of it.

YouTube - President Obama's Speech at the House Republican retreat in Baltimore.

^^^^^^^^

It isn't the teleprompter that is the issue. ALL people who have access to a teleprompter use them in lieu of written notes for major speeches these days. I have used a teleprompter myself, though I vary from my text and add extemporaneous comments so much, I invariably return to the written notes to find my place in the speech.

The issue is whether the person knows and is committed to his/her message that s/he is giving. The teleprompter and/or notes are to keep things moving smoothly, not inadvertently leave something out, not get stuff out of order etc. But most people know their material cold and can talk about it extemporaneously quite easily.

President Obama has proved time and again that he often doesn't know his material and he often sounds like an unprepared and uncertain kid caught off guard with a question from his teacher when he has to wing it without notes or a teleprompter. It is obvious he does none of his own research, and he doesn't write or probably even approve his subject matter as well as not having a firm grasp on concepts he pushes.

Not a huge confidence builder that he knows what he is saying or what he is doing or that he holds firm convictions about any of it.
What bullshit.

Foxfyre writes, "President Obama has proved time and again that he often doesn't know his material and he often sounds like an unprepared and uncertain kid caught off guard with a question from his teacher when he has to wing it without notes or a teleprompter."

He sounds like and makes sense as if he were a rocket scientist compared to George W. Bush. Palin and Bachman are great for sound bytes but cannot live without the teleprompter for major speeches, becoming confused (Sharon Angel-like) when confronted one on one. That's why three Amigas try to stay with Fox as much as possible.

The GOP is offering nothing to the American public: not a solid platform, a calm leading voice, and great leaders. The GOP is offering Boehner, McConnell, Bachman, Palin, Angle, etc. And the GOP thinks the Dem majorities will end. That thinking is what got GOP ass kicked in the first place.

Forum List

Back