Palin should stay in alaska: Barbra Bush

The Bush's represent part of the establishment GOP.............no surprise.

Are you kidding. I voted for HW! We need more moderates, instead of you screaming baggers. The stars are lining up for a big Palin victory in the GOP 2012 nomination. The "establishment republicans" will moan, as they should. She will cost them the WH in 2012, and Obama's coat tails will keep the Senate and recover seats in the House. YOU SAW IT HERE FIRST!

Steele won't care. He will be long gone by then. Maybe a Bagger will get his job? Whatcha think?

I think Palin should return to Russia

Why not? All she'd have to do is run, hop, and skip a few yards from her front porch and she'd be having lunch with Boris and Natasha

b_n_2.gif

A whole lot of people which is why she gets interviewed on national TV and you dont.

I assume that you give credibility to EVERYONE who is interviewed on national TV then...

I seriously doubt that. But in this case, it would appear that whatever Mrs. Bush meant by her statement was a plus for the Palin haters, so she gets cudos from the left.... how funny.

If she had said "I hope she runs for President and wins." You idiots would be calling Mrs. Bush a lunatic.

two faced liars and opportunists....AKA the Democrat party

And what Barbara Bush says matters, why?

Anyone care? ANYONE

:lol:
Because it takes extraordinary circumstances for Establishment, Country Club Republicans to break Reagan's 11th Commandment.

Reagan's 11th Commandment?

gawd, you people are such tools. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Like Reagan aver lived up to one of his phony ideals. :lol:

so what, she said Palin should stay in Alaska..

Just what does it mean anyway?

Oh never the friggen mind.

she is now the lefties NEW HERO, the very Bush's THEY DISPISE. crack me up.:lol:

Did you just pull this out of your ass?

What Barbara meant was that she thought it was best for Sarah to stay in Alaska then having to go throught the media bias and slander against her and her family like she did in 08.
....Primarily, because....she's an ex-pageant-contestant, with the intelligence & curiosity of a tree-stump.

:rolleyes:

. . . who refuses to show her high school diploma.

A whole lot of people which is why she gets interviewed on national TV and you dont.

I assume that you give credibility to EVERYONE who is interviewed on national TV then...

I seriously doubt that. But in this case, it would appear that whatever Mrs. Bush meant by her statement was a plus for the Palin haters, so she gets cudos from the left.... how funny.

If she had said "I hope she runs for President and wins." You idiots would be calling Mrs. Bush a lunatic.

Are you saying that no matter what the former First Lady said, people on a political message board would talk about it?

captain-obvious.jpg

Are you saying that no matter what the former First Lady said, people on a political message board would talk about it?

captain-obvious.jpg

Is that what you got from my reply? figures.

captain-obvious.jpg

Is that what you got from my reply? figures.
It's news because it's a Republican breaking from group-think and lockstep agreement, criticizing one of their own.

It would be like if some Rightwinger had the balls to criticize Limbaugh. And I think Barbara Bush did, once.

Looks like she's the only one on the Right who has any balls at all.

Forum List

Back