Palestinian's unilateral statehood: Will they succeed this time?

Kalam, perhaps he was listing off his Christmas wish List? :lol:

"Listing off" is redundant and demonstrates poor grammar. "Listing" would have been adequate.

Tsk tsk. My young daughter has better language skills.

i'm sure your daughter is every bit as real as your ferrari, custom made clothing, education and home(s). what a sad little unit you are.

i'm sure your daughter is every bit as real as your ferrari, custom made clothing, education and home(s). what a sad little unit you are.

I'm uninterested in what you are sure of. What is certain is you are a loser who monitors a chat room for no compensation. It just doesn't get more embarrassing. You must have done something very bad in your previous life to deserve such humiliation. LOL.

I'm uninterested in what you are sure of. What is certain is you are a loser who monitors a chat room for no compensation. It just doesn't get more embarrassing. You must have done something very bad in your previous life to deserve such humiliation. LOL.

and yet, i'm still better off than you.

go figure.

he may be JAFA from jaffa. is he a goldman sachs vp or a high powered jetsetting *CEO* of his own company?

i'm going with JAFA.

And, you are a chat room moderator who works for no pay. You are a loser's loser.

of course you do. in jersey city.

i'm sure *live chat* has been very, very good to you, too.

jews invented 900 numbers, you know. way to uphold the heritage.

:thup:

The reason you are a chat room moderator is you're not very bright. IP addresses do not correspond to one's place of residence, dumb dumb. It merely signifies my IP provider has a presence in Jersey City.

Your are stupid even for a chat room moderator.

of course you do. in jersey city.

i'm sure *live chat* has been very, very good to you, too.

jews invented 900 numbers, you know. way to uphold the heritage.

:thup:

The reason you are a chat room moderator is you're not very bright. IP addresses do not correspond to one's place of residence, dumb dumb. It merely signifies my IP provider has a presence in Jersey City.

Your are stupid even for a chat room moderator.

yeah, verizon can't get anything closer than jersey city, due to snob zoning. you already explained that. funny, my ISP is a lot closer than 20 miles from where i live. of course, i actually live there. :lol:

if you want to post lies, er, fantasies about yourself, melvin, it's no problem.

just don't expect anyone to be stupid enough to believe you.

otay? otay. have a nice night, herschel. see you around.

thanks for playing.

yeah, verizon can't get anything closer than jersey city, due to snob zoning. you already explained that. funny, my ISP is a lot closer than 20 miles from where i live. of course, i actually live there. :lol:

if you want to post lies, er, fantasies about yourself, melvin, it's no problem.

just don't expect anyone to be stupid enough to believe you.

otay? otay. have a nice night, herschel. see you around.

thanks for playing.

Once, again, I own you, chat room boy. You are clueless.

A little much-needed advice: Perhaps, if you cared less about me and more about the downward spiral of your pitiful life, you'd be in better shape.

I out-smarted you on demonstrating your poor command of basic language skills, dunce.

How much does it cost to be that delusional on a daily basis? I mean this along with your wish list is hilarious. :lol:

How much does it cost to be that delusional on a daily basis? I mean this along with your wish list is hilarious. :lol:

No, what is hilarious is your difficulty with simple sentence structure. Sorry, I shouldn't make light of the mentally challenged. Forgive me?

No, what is hilarious is your difficulty with simple sentence structure. Sorry, I shouldn't make light of the mentally challenged. Forgive me?

I agree, you really shouldn't make fun of yourself. It's an unhealthy habit.

Forum List

Back