‘Open Sex Markets 24 Hours A Day’: In Wake Of Dem-Backed Law, Prostitution Spreads In California

This from the party of Trump and all the other pervs. At this stage, it's only news if a Republican isn't a sex criminal.

Yes, I do understand that Republicans see hypocrisy as a virtue. Anyone who isn't a hypocrite is considered to be a dirty liberal and cast out of the party.
This coming from the freaks that lie habitually, cut their penis off and pretend to be women.

Prostitution is still illegal in CA. The new law only protects people, from getting arrested for looking like a street walker.

…or BEING a streetwalker.

…or availing oneself of a streetwalker.

Prostitution is now “illegal” here, the same way shoplifting less than $950 worth of merchandise at a time is.

Last edited:
…or BEING a streetwalker.

…or availing oneself of a streetwalker.

Prostitution is now “illegal” here, the same way shoplifting less than $950 worth of merchandise at a time is.
Some of them are undercover Police woman officers. All's fair in 'tag, you're busted'.

This from the party of Trump and all the other pervs. At this stage, it's only news if a Republican isn't a sex criminal.

Yes, I do understand that Republicans see hypocrisy as a virtue. Anyone who isn't a hypocrite is considered to be a dirty liberal and cast out of the party.
The big hypocrisy is that we have a President that sexually molested his own daughter and the filthy ass Democrats refuse to acknowledge it.

Democrats are in love with the notion of sex without reproduction.
And there's another one fixated on making women breed. It's hard to find any Trump cultist who doesn't have serious issues concerning women.

Sad thing is, he doesn't understand how warped he is. His cult has brainwashed him into thinking that it's awesome to be an evil perv.

Trump cultists, oen reason that all of the decent people in the USA hate you is because you're all so open about your various perversions. Stop being such loser pervs, and you'll stop losing so many elections.

This coming from a side that is OK with guys blowing each other in the street in front of kids at San Francisco street fairs is fucking hilarious.

Yes, that kind of stuff really is what Trump cultists think about all day long. They're not even close to normal.

Like I keep saying, it's difficult to find any Trump cultist who isn't openly perverse.

I bet you got a major tingle when you told that lie, eh perv boi?

Telling it means you're going to the special hell, where spiky demons will have their way with you forever. Of course, you'll probably enjoy that.
I know you Moon Bats only get you info from CNN so that kinda makes you ignorant as hell but it is a fact.

Ashley's diary noting the sexual molestation was vetted by the FBI as being legit.

You filthy ass Moon Bats will lie and deny everything, won't you?

Potatohead is a scumbag and anybody that voted for him is a moron.

At one time in SF patrons complained about full Nude men sitting in the resturants eating out. They came up with some sort of towel they had to put down. I think it continued on nude dining.

I know you Moon Bats only get you info from CNN so that kinda makes you ignorant as hell but it is a fact.
Don't project. I know that you get all your info from CNN and other MSM sources, but liberals are not like you.
Ashley's diary noting the sexual molestation was vetted by the FBI as being legit.
By doubling down on the BigLie, you're just making your punishment worse.

And it makes you look like a megaperv, given how you're clearly stroking yourself when you type your lies.

Don't project. I know that you get all your info from CNN and other MSM sources, but liberals are not like you.

By doubling down on the BigLie, you're just making your punishment worse.

And it makes you look like a megaperv, given how you're clearly stroking yourself when you type your lies.
You stupid Moon Bats are always in denial.

The daughter recorded that the sonofabitch sexually molested her.

That is the kind of stupidity that you have that made you vote for Ole Potatohead. The worst President this country every had. A sexual predator, corrupt asshole, incompetent sonofabitch and demented as hell.

Tell me what pervert you threw out of your party? Clinton? Weiner? Biden? Let me know.

Forum List

Back