OPCW: Barzeh Research Center free from chemical weapons

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The OPCW inspected the facility two times, in November 2017 the last time, and the facility was declared free of chemical weapons. Therefore, the attack was a war crime, an illegal attack on a civilian target.

"On 22 November 2017, a second round of inspections was concluded at the Barzah
and Jamrayah facilities of the SSRC. In February this year, samples were sent to two
designated laboratories for analysis. The results of the inspection were issued on
28 February as an addendum to my report EC-87/DG.15 (dated 23 February 2018)
and it was noted that the inspection team did not observe any activities inconsistent
with obligations under the Convention."
https://www.opcw.org/fileadmin/OPCW/EC/87/en/ec87dg21_e_.pdf

"As we work in civilian pharmaceutical and chemical research, we did not expect that we would be hit," he said.

Instead, the centre had been producing antidotes to scorpion and snake venom while running tests on chemical products used in making food, medicine and children's toys, according to Said.

"If there were chemical weapons, we would not be able to stand here. I've been here since 5:30 am in full health -- I'm not coughing," he added.
At destroyed Syria lab, workers deny producing toxic weapons

Related:
Last two chemical weapons facilities in Syria belong to rebels: OPCW

The OPCW inspected the facility two times, in November 2017 the last time, and the facility was declared free of chemical weapons. Therefore, the attack was a war crime, an illegal attack on a civilian target.

and Jamrayah facilities of the SSRC. In February this year, samples were sent to two
designated laboratories for analysis. The results of the inspection were issued on
and it was noted that the inspection team did not observe any activities inconsistent

"As we work in civilian pharmaceutical and chemical research, we did not expect that we would be hit," he said.

Instead, the centre had been producing antidotes to scorpion and snake venom while running tests on chemical products used in making food, medicine and children's toys, according to Said.

"If there were chemical weapons, we would not be able to stand here. I've been here since 5:30 am in full health -- I'm not coughing," he added.

Related:
It’s amusing to watch how the pro-Trump Russia bots are reacting to this

How do you bomb a fucking country with no proof?
Our govt fucking sucks. And it isnt changing.. even after ALL this time.

Take your sniveling and bombing complaints elsewhere. We wanted that shit hole leveled and now it is!

Related:
It’s amusing to watch how the pro-Trump Russia bots are reacting to this
Phrump will die of hypocrisy.

Related:

It has the capability to be used for research for various weapons and chemicals. And there is no reason that it wasn't used for that. Well, there is a good reason for that now. It's leveled.

Related:

It has the capability to be used for research for various weapons and chemicals. And there is no reason that it wasn't used for that. Well, there is a good reason for that now. It's leveled.
This applies to any building in the world, then. Will be expensive to tear them all down, even though they are not as well protected by air defense and require less missiles in order to be hit.

Related:

This applies to any building in the world, then. Will be expensive to tear them all down, even though they are not as well protected by air defense and require less missiles in order to be hit.

At one time, those buildings WERE used to build Chemical Weapons. And they could still be used to make the chemical part of the weapons. You don't like it, stop with the poison gas and gassing your own people, comrade. You can't tell me that Russia isn't aware of all this and at least condones it. As it stands now, if Assad doesn't learn to behave himself the US and Company will go for his removal. And if Assad believes the US and Company can't do it he's a bigger idiot than I think he is. And you can tell Iran and Russia just to sit down and shut the hell up for what it's worth.

Related:

At one time, those buildings WERE used to build Chemical Weapons. And they could still be used to make the chemical part of the weapons. You don't like it, stop with the poison gas and gassing your own people, comrade. You can't tell me that Russia isn't aware of all this and at least condones it. As it stands now, if Assad doesn't learn to behave himself the US and Company will go for his removal. And if Assad believes the US and Company can't do it he's a bigger idiot than I think he is. And you can tell Iran and Russia just to sit down and shut the hell up for what it's worth.
You know this is nonsense and nobody needs to take a lesson from those using Depleted Uranium in many weapons, anyway.

The Russo-Syrian lies are recognized as such by the entire world.

It's the same thing that happened in Iraq. The weapons inspectors said all clear and the US government and its citizen backers said to hell with it, we're going in anyway.

You idiots are going to own another catastrophe before this is all over.

Related:

You know this is nonsense and nobody needs to take a lesson from those using Depleted Uranium in many weapons, anyway.

Oh, stupid one. The US doesn't use Depleted Uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. That is only for heavy armor penetration and not softer targets. The Depleted Uranium Rounds cost way too much to waste on soft targets when cheaper rounds work even better. But it's not the A-10 that you have to worry your little pea brain about. It's the missiles and smart systems that will be used to hand your ass to you again. Russia has already learned that it's not a good thing to attack the US in Syria. And massing troops to do just that isn't the smartest bulb in the string. It gives a nice massed target to make it easier to take you out. So go ahead, attack the Syrian Rebels we have our troops embedded in. It's good practice. Maybe not for you but it's great practice for us.

Russians, you dim bulbs, attack our troops embedded with our Syrian allies.

Please!

This time the deaths of Russians will be fully covered.

Mother Russia needs to keep her kiddies safe at home.

Related:

Oh, stupid one. The US doesn't use Depleted Uranium in Iraq, Afghanistan or Syria. That is only for heavy armor penetration and not softer targets. The Depleted Uranium Rounds cost way too much to waste on soft targets when cheaper rounds work even better. But it's not the A-10 that you have to worry your little pea brain about. It's the missiles and smart systems that will be used to hand your ass to you again. Russia has already learned that it's not a good thing to attack the US in Syria. And massing troops to do just that isn't the smartest bulb in the string. It gives a nice massed target to make it easier to take you out. So go ahead, attack the Syrian Rebels we have our troops embedded in. It's good practice. Maybe not for you but it's great practice for us.
A-10 crashed in my city, cancer rose. Also, Fallujah babies must have a cause. US soldiers deployed in Iraq had also affected babies.

"The US is to leave Syria "as soon as possible," the White House has said. The comment came just hours after the French president claimed he had convinced Trump otherwise in a major TV interview."
Syria: Trump still favors timely withdrawal despite Macron assurances of long-term engagement | DW | 16.04.2018

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

A-10 crashed in my city, cancer rose. Also, Fallujah babies must have a cause. US soldiers deployed in Iraq had also affected babies.

"The US is to leave Syria "as soon as possible," the White House has said. The comment came just hours after the French president claimed he had convinced Trump otherwise in a major TV interview."
Syria: Trump still favors timely withdrawal despite Macron assurances of long-term engagement | DW | 16.04.2018

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

And what City are you talking about? This way I can fact check to see if one did crash there. Don't you just hate fact checking?

The use of Chemicals changed everything. And the covering up by Russia as well. You don't like it? Too bad. We don't need to ask your permission. Glad Trump finally came up with that.

Haha, "Macron", LOL!

And what City are you talking about? This way I can fact check to see if one did crash there. Don't you just hate fact checking?

The use of Chemicals changed everything. And the covering up by Russia as well. You don't like it? Too bad. We don't need to ask your permission. Glad Trump finally came up with that.
But you do actually need to ask permission. Otherwise it is a violation of international agreements.

Here, John Kerry can explain it to you.

Forum List

Back