Only One Person Claps When Biden Tries to Ignite Crowd in Las Vegas (VIDEO)

Where's the video of that one person clapping.

81 million > 74 million.
That's a Fact.
This is a fact. Take away the fraud that installed Biden and here's the reality of what you get.
Em0NEcKWEAAcIW7

You said anyone with a fully functioning brain.
That sure as the fuck ain't you.
You better believe it is, you weak fucking magaturd jackass. You're going to tell me Trump rallies are important? I will tell you you're an idiot. Here's why:

Trump rallies have little purpose other than to spread the tribal magaturd religion politics and fleece the rubes with merch. It's akin to the travelling fleece markets called 'X-tian Revivals' that pop up in tents around the country. The attendees are mostly retired boomers with little else to do.

Propaganda has many outlets to 'do it's thing' these days, and rallies are unimportant. They are unimportant because they are ineffective. They are shown to be ineffective, because Biden is the president.

Your move, dummy.

You better believe it is, you weak fucking magaturd jackass. You're going to tell me Trump rallies are important? I will tell you you're an idiot. Here's why:

Trump rallies have little purpose other than to spread the tribal magaturd religion politics and fleece the rubes with merch. It's akin to the travelling fleece markets called 'X-tian Revivals' that pop up in tents around the country. The attendees are mostly retired boomers with little else to do.

Propaganda has many outlets to 'do it's thing' these days, and rallies are unimportant. They are unimportant because they are ineffective. They are shown to be ineffective, because Biden is the president.

Your move, dummy.

Your brain doesn't function well fuck face.

Forum List

Back