Only One Minor Problem With Justice Neil Gorsuch.How Will We And Cable Hosts Pronounce His Name?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:confused-84: :dunno: :eusa_think: And for those who have never heard of Neil Gorsuch till last night most likely had problems saying his last name {aside from spelling it the first few times as they spoke of him on the web}.
So what shall we call him? There must be at least five ways to say "Gore-Such".
Anyone wanna guess what the left is calling him? :tongue-44::D
We can likely expect to see cable hosts and their guests having problems saying Justice/Neil Gorsuch on live TV these next few weeks.
But can you just imagine how Al Sharpton will pronounce it? :laugh2:

• Banned
i think most of us can vision al sharpton complaining about Neil Gorsuch......."Who dis much such mish much gore such much dis supreme court of the cake judge bitch?"

:confused-84: :dunno: :eusa_think: And for those who have never heard of Neil Gorsuch till last night most likely had problems saying his last name {aside from spelling it the first few times as they spoke of him on the web}.
We can likely expect to see cable hosts and their guests having problems saying Justice/Neil Gorsuch on live TV these next few weeks.
Gore SUCKS!

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

• Banned
Gore SUCKS!

Joy Bayhard. "Who The Hell Is This Neil Suck Gore Character"????

Gore SUCKS!

Gorsuch To The Rescue!

• Banned
Gore SUCKS!

Gorsuch To The Rescue!
i think its pronounced "Gor-sish",,,,right?,,,,,but then again,,,gore does suck

Forum List

Back