only $80 million more than previous estimate -

I wonder if Drumpf's rally will match the ones at Nuremberg.

With this price tag, it sounds like it.

Maybe they'll march the flags past him so he can personally touch them, too!
Likens American troops to Nazis!

Well sounds like a bargain after Obama gave away $150 billion to Iran....and we didn't even get to wave a flag!

This will rile the rank and file.

nah - when Obama spent $3 million to go to Hawaii on vacation really set them off ...

for $92 Million we get 8 TANKS to drive down the street for 30 minutes !!!

WWWWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOOOOO - :banana:

Trump will be sooooooooooooooooooo pissed - North Korea had 18 tanks ..

Chuche-Po_M-1991_122mm_tracked_self-propelled_howitzer_North_Korea_army_military_parade_February_2018_925_002.jpg

Nope. I am likening President Bone Spur to Hitler. Try to keep up.

At least Hitler had actual combat experience and was actually wounded.

That’s even worse Cuomo! But you dishonor the troops and the country with your Nazi bullshit!

That’s even worse Cuomo! But you dishonor the troops and the country with your Nazi bullshit!
As I said, retard, I served for over 20 years in the military. I know a jingoistic yellow-bellied phony patriot when I see one. President Bone Spur is trying to blow smoke up your ass. And it's working. He's tickling your balls and you are splooging all over yourself.

As I said, retard, I served for over 20 years in the military. I know a jingoistic yellow-bellied phony patriot when I see one. President Bone Spur is trying to blow smoke up your ass. And it's working. He's tickling your balls and you are splooging all over yourself.
Don’t give a shit, your service gives you no right to disrespect our troops!

Seems I remember Trump having #356 in the draft lottery for the year of his birth, 1946....But I assume you can check that out, and let me know If I'm wrong with a link!

Last edited:

Trump is the CIC, have you forgotten your military training?

I'm not disrespecting our troops, dumbass. Jesus, you are thicker than the spurs in Trump's foot.

So, in conclusion the leftards are ashamed of our military and liken them to Nazi’s. Why is this not surprising?

Why are you for wasting taxpayers money on unnecessary nonsense like a military parade? Are you a Democrat all of the sudden? This country doesn't need this. WTF is wrong with you?

I'm not disrespecting our troops, dumbass. Jesus, you are thicker than the spurs in Trump's foot.
Yep! You were

Trump is the CIC, have you forgotten your military training?
So? So was Obama.

So, in conclusion the leftards are ashamed of our military and liken them to Nazi’s. Why is this not surprising?

Why are you for wasting taxpayers money on unnecessary nonsense like a military parade? Are you a Democrat all of the sudden? This country doesn't need this. WTF is wrong with you?
Well we waste it on illegals. So I vote in spending it on honoring our military! Unlike the Cuomo on the left I will never liken them to Nazis!

Forum List

Back