One particular inconvenient fact about the Hunter Biden laptop

They don't "discover" the evidence. That prosecutor shows them whatever he wants to show them. No exculpatory evidence is shown to them.
Congrats. You finally realize how ALL grand juries work

I've always known it, moron. You're the one who believes there's something fair about the decisions of Grand Juries
Grand juries are set up to see if there is enough evidence of criminality to bring a case to trial.

A fair trial FOLLOWS

Really? Want to link it, or should we just take your word for it? :eusa_whistle:

Eric Trump added that he is the biggest proponent of his father not releasing his tax returns.

“His tax return, did you see the Twitter picture, it’s 5 feet tall,” he said. “You would have a bunch of people who know nothing about taxes trying to look through and trying to come up with assumptions they know nothing about.”

If you saw Donald Trump’s taxes, you’d probably make completely unwarranted assumptions about, oh, money coming in from Russia or how he didn't give anything to charity or how Donald Trump simply pays no taxes.

I don't believe the Jurors are allowed to question the witness.
Who asks questions in a grand jury?

Ordinarily, the attorney for the government questions the witness first, followed next by the foreperson of the grand jury. Then, the other members of the grand jury may question the witness. All questions asked of each witness must be relevant and proper, relating only to the case under investigation.

Who asks questions in a grand jury?

Ordinarily, the attorney for the government questions the witness first, followed next by the foreperson of the grand jury. Then, the other members of the grand jury may question the witness. All questions asked of each witness must be relevant and proper, relating only to the case under investigation.
The prosecutor.

No, I already told you that those shell companies were to buy access.

You claimed they aren't.

So, now it is up to YOU to show us what those foreign governments were buying.

GO!
You supposedly have the evidence. Telling me what you imagine is not evidence. The burden of proof is on you.
Specifically please. Your standard.

You supposedly have the evidence. Telling me what you imagine is not evidence. The burden of proof is on you.
Specifically please. Your standard.

I presented it. 20 shell companies that provide no services or products, yet receive millions from foreign governments.

What are those governments buying...from the son of the then veep....whose name happens to be biden....

DURRRRRR

Forum List

Back