One of Buttigieg's new "equity" advisers says "ALL CARS ARE BAD" and another says cars create "systemic racism."

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
One of Buttigieg's new "equity" advisers says "ALL CARS ARE BAD" and another says cars create "systemic racism." I'm starting to think these guys don't want us to drive.

Pete Buttigieg is putting together a team of "experts" to help him guide the Department of Transportation straight into the ground by making "equity" a priority.

Buttigieg earlier this month appointed 24 new members to his Advisory Committee on Transportation Equity, an Obama-era body that Buttigieg is reviving after the Trump administration scrapped it. Included on the committee is Andrea Marpillero-Colomina, a "spatial policy scholar" who says "ALL CARS ARE BAD" given that they cause "a myriad of environmental issues and conditions."

Another Buttigieg appointee, self-described "transportation nerd" Veronica Davis, argued in an August essay that cars perpetuate "systemic racism" and are therefore "the problem" in America's transportation system.

The committee is literally just: "Cars are bad and they destroy the planet AND they're racist! Thanks for the government appointment and professional prestige!"

Read the rest of this insanity at

Well after all they are experts

Freeze and eat the bugs bigots!

3kjekekskkskdkekekke.jpg

I just heard (yes, on FOX) that progressives feel that cars are racist because they give city people a chance to drive to outlying areas to buy houses.

Progressives feel that everyone should be forced to live in crime-ridden urban areas.

One of Buttigieg's new "equity" advisers says "ALL CARS ARE BAD" and another says cars create "systemic racism." I'm starting to think these guys don't want us to drive.

Pete Buttigieg is putting together a team of "experts" to help him guide the Department of Transportation straight into the ground by making "equity" a priority.
And the authoritarian Democratic party of slavery, racism and oppression wants me to pay the salary of those worthless pieces of shit.

They need to be fired.

It took Buttigieg 2 1/2 years to realize he has a job. (I know the pregnancy, baby, motherhood, fatherhood took a lot out of him). So maybe all these stupid new ideas-theories are the result of a long stressful pregnancy. Or, more likely, they're the fruit of a twisted, progressive mind. This administration is made up of a lot of sadists who live outside of logic, human norms and our constitution. That's why we should remove them from taking any part in government.

Meanwhile, highly correlated satellite and balloon data show NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2...

Buttigieg earlier this month appointed 24 new members to his Advisory Committee on Transportation Equity, an Obama-era body that Buttigieg is reviving after the Trump administration scrapped it. Included on the committee is Andrea Marpillero-Colomina, a "spatial policy scholar" who says "ALL CARS ARE BAD" given that they cause "a myriad of environmental issues and conditions."

Another Buttigieg appointee, self-described "transportation nerd" Veronica Davis, argued in an August essay that cars perpetuate "systemic racism" and are therefore "the problem" in America's transportation system.

The committee is literally just: "Cars are bad and they destroy the planet AND they're racist! Thanks for the government appointment and professional prestige!"

Read the rest of this insanity at

Well after all they are experts

Freeze and eat the bugs bigots!

View attachment 823616
If cars create racism, then there was no racism in the 1800's?

Forum List

Back