One Man’s Harrowing Journey To The Center Of The Alt-Right

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
581bec7f190000a304c30d7d.jpg

I went to a white nationalist ethnostate in Indiana. I got bounced from a secret meeting in D.C. I spent weeks figuring out how hate gurgles up from the nastiest recesses of the Internet. And I'm sorry to report that unconscionable racists will be a force in American politics well beyond November 8.

Much More: One Man’s Harrowing Journey To The Center Of The Alt-Right

Folks, this is scary shit - and we're in for a long ride regardless of who wins the presidency. We'll be lucky to survive as a third-world shithole. They're like homegrown ISIS/Taliban anarchist cockroaches.

Attachments

• upload_2016-11-3_23-51-4.png
    upload_2016-11-3_23-51-4.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 41
  • upload_2016-11-3_23-52-40.png
    upload_2016-11-3_23-52-40.png
    25.3 KB · Views: 51
Last edited by a moderator:
But I thought Hillary invented the term alt-right because none of the drooling rightists here had never heard it before she said it

From the OP:

In the waning days of the presidential election, Anglin primed his readers to prepare for an inevitable Trump victory, seizing on FBI director James Comey’s decision to notify Congress of ongoing inquiries into Clinton’s emails. (“I knew James Comey was a pretty cool guy...,” Anglin wrote.) It was a characteristically dangerous gambit by Anglin. Raising the hopes of Trump supporters will only fuel their anger should their candidate lose and confirm their conviction that the election is rigged. Anglin was doing his best to inflame that conspiracy, too, trying to convince reporters that he planned to send an army of white nationalists to watch the polls. But in a way, the prospect of a Trump defeat held its own appeal for him. “Honestly, it’s better for us as a movement if [Clinton] wins,” Anglin wrote. “Everyone is going to be extremely angry and looking for answers and they will come directly to us.”

Where they go after that is the problem.

From the OP:

Already, there are signs that right-wing Republicans intend to make a play for Trump’s base. In late October, members of the House Freedom Caucus, a group of ultra-conservative Republicans, openly warned Speaker Paul Ryan that they would not support him unless he respected the will of Trump voters on issues like immigration. (According to multiple reports, Bannon is determined to use Breitbart to eject Paul Ryan from the speakership after the election.) These efforts don’t have to capture the White House or the congressional leadership in order to wreak havoc on the GOP or the political process. The Tea Party has already demonstrated the power of a rebellious faction to alter the course of the party. During this election, the timorous behavior of Ryan, John McCain, Mitch McConnell and others has demonstrated how willing the party establishment is to roll over for a noisy insurgency.

From the OP:

And yet even in the best-case scenario—if the alt-right's leaders slink back into obscurity after the election—the movement has unleashed an ugly and volatile force into American politics. It has proved that a small group of trolls can poison discourse with violent, racist rhetoric and help to elevate a candidate who entertains ideas like registering all Muslim Americans in a database. It has built the iconography, language and infrastructure for a millennial version of an old hate. And together, the alt-right and Trump have created a potential space for a nationalist white voting bloc. It’s not so hard to imagine a European-style ethno-nationalist movement emerging from Trumpism, one that isn’t dependent on hardcore alt-righters but taps into the alt-lite and alt-white demos.

no-brakes-on-this-train.gif

Unfortunately, the shitlord who made this meme was right.

I went to a white nationalist ethnostate in Indiana. I got bounced from a secret meeting in D.C. I spent weeks figuring out how hate gurgles up from the nastiest recesses of the Internet. And I'm sorry to report that unconscionable racists will be a force in American politics well beyond November 8.

Folks, this is scary shit - and we're in for a long ride regardless of who wins the presidency. We'll be lucky to survive as a third-world shithole. They're like homegrown ISIS/Taliban anarchist cockroaches.

ae5.jpg

FBI finds emails related to Hillary Clinton's State Department tenure

ae5.jpg

Whenever I read this kind of "progressive" shit, I always wonder whether progressives are really that stupid or really that evil.

Dear Progs, see if you can grasp this:

In 1965, the United States was 90 percent white and 10 percent black. The baby boom had just ended and our population was set to stabilize at around 230 million. We had just passed the Civil Rights Act and were just about ready to put a man on the moon.

The nation felt confident and optimistic. It was in this climate that, after decades of trying, Jewish political forces succeeded in getting the Immigration and Nationality Act through Congress and signed into law. That 1965 act set us on the course we are on today where our population is at 320 million and growing with no end in sight and whites--once known as Americans--are soon to be a minority in the democracy they founded. Not only has there never been a time when whites have supported this transformation, they were explicitly lied to by the proponents of the 1965 act who reassured whites that the legislation would not alter the ethnic make-up of the country.

For any other population in the world, if they become overwhelmed numerically by an alien group, it is considered a great disaster for the original inhabitants. For example, we all sympathize with the tragedy of the Sioux.

But for some reason, Progs believe that this phenomenon, when experienced by whites, should not be considered a disaster at all. They seemed shocked that whites might throw up even the slightest resistance to their defeat and act as if it is the greatest moral failing imaginable if a white person doesn't celebrate the diversity that has his people hurtling toward an unknown fate.

Moreover, this flood of aliens are all encouraged to assert their racial or ethnic identity at every turn. Assimilation is considered selling out. The young white looks around and sees everyone but whites hired for their skin color, while no one can be accused of racism but the white person. Politics, academia, jobs, neighborhoods, sports, entertainment, art-- everything is about race all the time. And in the middle of all this, the Prog is shocked at the growth of "white identity"?

You didn't see this coming you stupid shits?

ae5.jpg

Whenever I read this kind of "progressive" shit, I always wonder whether progressives are really that stupid or really that evil.

In 1965, the United States was 90 percent white and 10 percent black. The baby boom had just ended and our population was set to stabilize at around 230 million. We had just passed the Civil Rights Act and were just about ready to put a man on the moon.

The nation felt confident and optimistic. It was in this climate that, after decades of trying, Jewish political forces succeeded in getting the Immigration and Nationality Act through Congress and signed into law. That 1965 act set us on the course we are on today where our population is at 320 million and growing with no end in sight and whites--once known as Americans--are soon to be a minority in the democracy they founded. Not only has there never been a time when whites have supported this transformation, they were explicitly lied to by the proponents of the 1965 act who reassured whites that the legislation would not alter the ethnic make-up of the country.

For any other population in the world, if they become overwhelmed numerically by an alien group, it is considered a great disaster for the original inhabitants. For example, we all sympathize with the tragedy of the Sioux.

But for some reason, Progs believe that this phenomenon, when experienced by whites, should not be considered a disaster at all. They seemed shocked that whites might throw up even the slightest resistance to their defeat and act as if it is the greatest moral failing imaginable if a white person doesn't celebrate the diversity that has his people hurtling toward an unknown fate.

Moreover, this flood of aliens are all encouraged to assert their racial or ethnic identity at every turn. Assimilation is considered selling out. The young white looks around and sees everyone but whites hired for their skin color, while no one can be accused of racism but the white person. Politics, academia, jobs, neighborhoods, sports, entertainment, art-- everything is about race all the time. And in the middle of all this, the Prog is shocked at the growth of "white identity"?

this might help you

ae5.jpg

this might help you

Yeah, that's old. So you did see it coming? That makes you evil. Are you Jewish?

ae5.jpg

this might help you

Grasp the fact that its not the governments job to artificially influence the demographics of their own country. Its only something Progressives could dream up. Change is nothing at all to be feared but when governments think they can play god with the results you end up with bad situations.

ae5.jpg

this might help you

Grasp the fact that its not the governments job to artificially influence the demographics of their own country. Its only something Progressives could dream up. Change is nothing at all to be feared but when governments think they can play god with the results you end up with bad situations.

Nice dog.

ae5.jpg

this might help you

Nice dog.

Here's mine
buddy_cart.jpg

this might help you

Nice dog.

Here's mine
buddy_cart.jpg

Nice, hes got the same color. its beautiful

Forum List

Back