One Hundred Reasons to Shut Down The Fed

#26 Since the Federal Reserve was created, there have been 18 distinct recessions or depressions: 1918, 1920, 1923, 1926, 1929, 1937, 1945, 1949, 1953, 1958, 1960, 1969, 1973, 1980, 1981, 1990, 2001, 2008.

Prior to the Federal Reserve, economic downturns were far more frequent, and far deeper.

Funny they did not mention that, huh?

They were more severe than the great depression?

It appears from looking at the list that the frequency was about the same.

Sure. Don't you remember studying about the Great Pre-Fed depressions? :lol:

The Progressive agenda could not function without the Fed, and is arguably dependent upon it. The role of government is now to print money as they throw it around the world.

To celebrate the birthday of the Fed, I sent them a birthday card with an IOU written on the back for $50. Below it I told them I would then buy it back and then resell it and then mail it back to them. :lol:

Plutocrats worked very hard to install a Federal Reserve Banking system in all industrialized countries.

And plutocrats have worded very hard to accomplish their long range goals. (whatever they may be)

And the idea that the Federal Reserve banking system will be deconstructed because a few middle class Americans don't like this system..............

is one of the funniest ideas going around.

Not that it isn't a good idea. But plutocrats are not going to allow that to ever happen. This country was one of the last to put in place a Federal reserve banking system.

We used to have politicians and industrialists and clergymen who were populists. They fought very hard against the Federal Reserve system at the time it was being implemented.

Those people are long gone and never coming back.

Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are the closest we have to a populist politician. And they are much hated by the right wingers.

Ah well. Makes for some funny posts though.

Plutocrats worked very hard to install a Federal Reserve Banking system in all industrialized countries.

And plutocrats have worded very hard to accomplish their long range goals. (whatever they may be)

And the idea that the Federal Reserve banking system will be deconstructed because a few middle class Americans don't like this system..............

is one of the funniest ideas going around.

Not that it isn't a good idea. But plutocrats are not going to allow that to ever happen. This country was one of the last to put in place a Federal reserve banking system.

We used to have politicians and industrialists and clergymen who were populists. They fought very hard against the Federal Reserve system at the time it was being implemented.

Those people are long gone and never coming back.

Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren are the closest we have to a populist politician. And they are much hated by the right wingers.

Ah well. Makes for some funny posts though.

As I have said, the Progressive fiscal policies would be impossible without the printing press of the Fed and there voodoo economic tricks and traps to try and quell inflation.

I scoff at the notion that there is a Progressive alive that wishes to end the Fed.

If you replaced the word "progressives" with the word "plutocrats" you would be on to something.

You do know what a plutocrat is, right?

They don't really recognize parties except as a means to pull the wool over our eyes. So to speak.

And they are doing a really great job. I am sure when they look at what has been accomplished over the past 100 years, they are very happy and proud. They have never been richer.

Forum List

Back