One can discuss Trump stealing the 2016 election, but not Biden stealing the 2020 election on social media

Doesnt that seem odd.

The narrative is that it is a threat to our Constitutional Republic to undermine the confidence in our elections....but it was done for 4 years about the 2016 election and can still be done.

I call shenanigans.
Such victimhood

Such truth. I notice you do not challenge what I posted, you only attack me. It is obvious you know it is true.

Why do you accept it?

You are “ThinkProgress”.

Doesnt that seem odd.

The narrative is that it is a threat to our Constitutional Republic to undermine the confidence in our elections....but it was done for 4 years about the 2016 election and can still be done.

I call shenanigans.

No. It's been proven that the 2016 Blob campaign coordinated with Russian intel.

Who's accusing Trump of stealing the 2016 election?

Hillary has on occasions...., you are that unaware?
Show us the quotes. You do realize Shrillary conceded the very next day right?

This has been known for a while, amazing you didn't know:

Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her

Hillary Clinton suggests election 'stolen' from her, other Dems could suffer same fate

From the Washington Post

Hillary Clinton: Trump is an ‘illegitimate president’

You are nearly 1 1/2 years out of date
So one person out of millions? Theres a reason I didn't know. It was just Shrillary and even she conceded the next day. Sounds to me like she was just bitter. Dump was an illegitimate prez though.

I accept your surrender, since that was the person Trump defeated....

You should slink away because it came from her own mouth......
I'm celebrating Dumps loss. Why would I slink away?

I have stated right here in the forum, that I accept Biden's win. I accept him as President.

But here you are still resisting hard evidence that Hillary from her mouth and on the August 20, 2020 twitter post that says Trump stole the election.

Stop fighting the evidence, me and thinker 101 gave, you are deflecting it, that is pathetic of you.

The cancel faggots will continue to feed and move left...as they move left, more and more lefties will be cancelled.

It is going to happen and you dumb shits brought it on because you are sheep.

Four Years Later, Bitter Hillary Clinton Claims 2016 Election Was ‘Stolen’ From Her

Hillary Clinton suggests election 'stolen' from her, other Dems could suffer same fate

From the Washington Post

So one person out of millions? Theres a reason I didn't know. It was just Shrillary and even she conceded the next day. Sounds to me like she was just bitter. Dump was an illegitimate prez though.

I have stated right here in the forum, that I accept Biden's win. I accept him as President.

But here you are still resisting hard evidence that Hillary from her mouth and on the August 20, 2020 twitter post that says Trump stole the election.

Stop fighting the evidence, me and thinker 101 gave, you are deflecting it, that is pathetic of you.
I never heard her say anything other than the fact that she conceded the very next day.

From the Washington Post

I never heard her say anything other than the fact that she conceded the very next day.

Now you know from the evidence two people gave you, and I haven't once disputed your mention that Hillary conceded in 2016.

Hillary is on record in believing her 2016 Presidential election was stolen from her, she says so just a few months ago (August 20, 2020 twitter), which is 4 years later after her "concession" message.

I think you know what she really believes......

Doesnt that seem odd.

The narrative is that it is a threat to put Constitutional Republic to undermone the confidence in our elections....but it was done for 4 years about the 2016 election and can still be done.

I call shenanigans.
The only accusation I heard about is that the repubs did their best to use voter suppression and that's a fact that cant be disputed. When you state facts on social media they dont take them down and ban you. Stop whining.
How you black folk agree with WOKE white guilt whackos on this is mind-blowing. How can you agree that darkies are too stupid to obtain identification?

And that link lied openly. Clinton did not accuse Trump of stealing the election. Pointing out Republicans want to steal the election -- which they indisputably did try -- are not claim that they stole the last one. Are you unable to parse English, or are you deliberately lying as well?

Anyways, the point is that nobody of any importance accused Trump of stealing the 2016 election. The two sides are not alike. Only the conservative side lies and whines about election fraud. And since only the conservative side openly lies, only the conservative side gest their lies pointed outl

Conservatives, if you don't want to be called out on lying, there's a simple solution. Stop lying.

White liberals who claim blacks cannot afford ID and that all blacks have one monolithic opinion are proving they are racist.

If you think all blacks think alike, you clearly have never been around black people....you fucking racist left wing Hitlers.

“Don't forget, Joe and Kamala can win by 3 million votes and still lose. Take it from me. So we need numbers overwhelming, so Trump can't sneak or steal his way to victory,” Hillary Clinton said

Yeah, Hillary is another super egotistical bitch like Trump.

And that link lied openly. Clinton did not accuse Trump of stealing the election. Pointing out Republicans want to steal the election -- which they indisputably did try -- are not claim that they stole the last one. Are you unable to parse English, or are you deliberately lying as well?

Anyways, the point is that nobody of any importance accused Trump of stealing the 2016 election. The two sides are not alike. Only the conservative side lies and whines about election fraud. And since only the conservative side openly lies, only the conservative side gest their lies pointed outl

Conservatives, if you don't want to be called out on lying, there's a simple solution. Stop lying.

You may be right, Hillary is not important, and none of you fricken loons are important. So accuse away.

Hillary is on record in believing her 2016 Presidential election was stolen from her, she says so just a few months ago (August 20, 2020 twitter), which is 4 years later after her "concession" message.

And that tweet, Hillary Clinton did not say the 2016 election was stolen. Here it is:

“Don’t forget, Joe and Kamala can win by 3 million votes and still lose. Take it from me. So we need numbers overwhelming, so Trump can’t sneak or steal his way to victory,”

There's no claim, open or implied, that the 2016 election was stolen. There's only a correct prediction that Trump would try to steal the 2020 election, as he did try. So, are you incapable of reading English, or is the dishonesty deliberate?

None of the Trump cultists here have been able to demonstrate even one Democrat of significance claiming the 2016 election was fraudulent. They're all lying about that. Some are lying deliberately, though most are just brainwashed and stupid.

Again, the two sides are totally different. The Democrats don't make up lies about fraud when they lose, and the Republicans do.

Doesnt that seem odd.

I call shenanigans.

Yes you can discuss stuff that really did happen on Facebook but you cannot discuss something that is completely made up and fabricated.

The 2016 election was dodgy and there was a lot of interference and voter suppression from the Russian GRU. These things are facts and have been confirmed by multiple congressional investigations FBI investigations and law-enforcement all over the world.

The 2020 election was one of the fairest and most honest elections in American history as confirmed by the secretaries of State of all 50 states, the head of DHS election security and courts in multiple states and at various levels. Donald Trump has repeatedly lied about the election just as he repeatedly lied about Russian interference in 2016.

The post fact era was really not working for really anyone. We’re going back to basing public discourse on facts not whatever lies are currently spewing from Donald Trump‘s mouth or Twitter feed.

People are already noticing an improvement on Twitter on Facebook and just in life in general. Instead of focussing on Trump and how unfairly he’s being treated the nation is now focussing on Covid the economy and really important issues

And that tweet, Hillary Clinton did not say the 2016 election was stolen. Here it is:

“Don’t forget, Joe and Kamala can win by 3 million votes and still lose. Take it from me. So we need numbers overwhelming, so Trump can’t sneak or steal his way to victory,”

There's no claim, open or implied, that the 2016 election was stolen. There's only a correct prediction that Trump would try to steal the 2020 election, as he did try. So, are you incapable of reading English, or is the dishonesty deliberate?

None of the Trump cultists here have been able to demonstrate even one Democrat of significance claiming the 2016 election was fraudulent. They're all lying about that. Some are lying deliberately, though most are just brainwashed and stupid.

Again, the two sides are totally different. The Democrats don't make up lies about fraud when they lose, and the Republicans do.

Ha ha,

You apparently can't read:

“Don’t forget: Joe and Kamala can win by 3 million votes and still lose — take it from me,” Clinton grumbled. “We need numbers so overwhelming Trump can’t sneak or steal his way to victory.”

bolding mine
=====

She won the popular vote by 3 million votes, and lost just as she is saying they could lose too with winning the popular vote and still lose because she says it could be stolen from them.... and she did state from her own mouth that her presidency was stolen in 2016.

I am on record as accepting Biden as the President, have for 1 1/2 months been opposing the republican call for more and more lawsuits and investigations, Trump should have stopped on December 12 when SCOTUS said no to the Texas lawsuit.

“Don’t forget: Joe and Kamala can win by 3 million votes and still lose — take it from me,” Clinton grumbled. “We need numbers so overwhelming Trump can’t sneak or steal his way to victory.”
=====

She won the popular vote by 3 million votes, and lost just as she is saying they could lose too with winning the popular vote and still lose because she says it could be stolen from them.... and she did state from her own mouth that her presidency was stolen in 2016.

If she said it from your own mouth, why can't you show it? The bolded parts certainly don't show it.

The "take it from me" part is her saying you can win the popular vote and lose. There's nothing about 2016 being stolen there.

"Can't sneak or steal" is a prediction that Trump would try to steal 2020. And he did try. There's nothing there about 2016 being stolen there.

This isn't a debate. Hillary Clinton did not say or imply that the 2016 election was fraudulent or stolen.

=====

If she said it from your own mouth, why can't you show it? The bolded parts certainly don't show it.

The "take it from me" part is her saying you can win the popular vote and lose. There's nothing about 2016 being stolen there.

"Can't sneak or steal" is a prediction that Trump would try to steal 2020. And he did try. There's nothing there about 2016 being stolen there.

This isn't a debate. Hillary Clinton did not say or imply that the 2016 election was fraudulent or stolen.

I did right here, LINK Straight from her own mouth.

Like I said, you can't read the statement:

She went on to state.... " “We need numbers so overwhelming Trump can’t sneak or steal his way to victory.”

You should stop now, she makes it clear she was talking about her own personal experience to warn the Joe and Kamala.

Forum List

Back