On what exact day will all the lefties flush out Biden and support Gavin Newsome in 2024?

Newsom destroyed San Fransisco and then California, we have to stop him from destroying America

Newsom wants Floridians to move to California. that's his way of endangering the lives of Republicans

What a choice. Democrats should be checking their ancestries by now to see what other country they could gain citizenship.
Yes. This is the best the Democrats have to offer. Hillary Clinton, pro ably the single most corrupt woman in the country. And Gavin Newsom, one of the biggest hypocrites on the planet

Why Newsom? I don't get it. The left was pissed when he broke his own Covid regulation to rent that restaurant (for I think his own birthday party) where he and guest observed no COVID precautions, as in good for thee, but not me, as I'm rich and powerful and the rest of you are just peasants.
So tell us what make Newsom special.
Bullshit the left was pissed. Show me one thread on here by a leftist/Dem calling him out for it. Hell, one post will suffice. Never happened.

Bullshit the left was pissed. Show me one thread on here by a leftist/Dem calling him out for it. Hell, one post will suffice. Never happened.
It is so far back, I really do not remember, but it should have pissed them off or else they are like sheep.

Why Newsom? I don't get it. The left was pissed when he broke his own Covid regulation to rent that restaurant (for I think his own birthday party) where he and guest observed no COVID precautions, as in good for thee, but not me, as I'm rich and powerful and the rest of you are just peasants.
So tell us what make Newsom special.
Well, he will have to crank up US oil production for that stuff he puts on his hair.....

Well, he will have to crank up US oil production for that stuff he puts on his hair.....
How exactly do you crank up US oil production if the oil companies can make record profits without sinking their money into drilling and production upgrades that will lower their profit margin and Return on Investment. Who would you have them compete against?

Are we still sticking to this theory that Newsom will not try to be the 2024 Dem candidate?

Newsom runs the worst state in the nation for crime drugs poor economic conditions and poor management of the resources....
He handled covid better than Cuomo but not much better... schools in some parts of his state are still closed.... power outages every damn day... no water for the people.... no water for farms... miles of fields are bare because there is no water.....

He must be trippin to think he has a chance....
I was just in CA.
NONE of what you say is true.

CA is a beautiful State.

I was just in CA.
NONE of what you say is true.

CA is a beautiful State.
You were there? so what I lived there and still own a home there and you are full of shit my friend..... that state is dying....

You were there? so what I lived there and still own a home there and you are full of shit my friend..... that state is dying....
Which part of the Great State of CA annoys you the most?

The Beaches, the National Parks, the Valley, the Redwood Forests, the Mojave Desert, the Siskiyou's, Gilroy and the smell of Garlic, the fruit stands.

LOL at the KKKult.

Which part of the Great State of CA annoys you the most?

The Beaches, the National Parks, the Valley, the Redwood Forests, the Mojave Desert, the Siskiyou's, Gilroy and the smell of Garlic, the fruit stands.

LOL at the KKKult.
The homeless people living under bridges and along highways... walk by any place where they are living and smell shit and piss..... filthy cities with high crime... unsafe roads... high gas prices... unaffordable housing.... open drug usage on the streets.... car jackings... robberies..... theft..... gangsters owning the nights....
And yes dirty beaches with trash blowing all over the place....
Burning forests from ridiculous forest management and thousands of sq. miles of empty fields that once grew the best crops in the country... bare due to no water....
Shall I go on?....
I don't have respect for idiots that voted against mean tweets for a senile old man that has the nation struggling and has the world on the edge of a 3rd world war... you are a fool not for voting for Joe... but you are a fool for defending him today.... with all of the shit hitting the fan you still defend him....
You are an idiot....

but you are a fool for defending him today.... with all of the shit hitting the fan you still defend him....
You could rarely find a post of mine where "I defend biden"
I voted for him, because, well I will NEVER EVER vote for POS trump.

Get it through you teeny head, Attacking pos trump is NOT defending biden.
I will continue to call out trump and his LIES.

Did trump cry on stage last night when he was saying everybody is picking on him.

You could rarely find a post of mine where "I defend biden"
I voted for him, because, well I will NEVER EVER vote for POS trump.

Get it through you teeny head, Attacking pos trump is NOT defending biden.
I will continue to call out trump and his LIES.

Did trump cry on stage last night when he was saying everybody is picking on him.
BULLCRAP DUDE..... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back