OMFG! Just When You Thought The Left Had Went as Nutty as They Could

I wouldn't discount the possibility....

But I doubt they allowed it into the WH without checking it thoroughly

What the fuck are they trying to insinuate with their dumbassed headline. Left has gone totally stupid. Read the story...headline is Snowflake leftist junk food.
Putin may have given Trump a soccer ball with a transmitter chip - CNNPolitics

I am embarrassed for CNN. I remember 27 odd years ago watching tracers arc into the sky to meet incoming coalition warplanes as a senior in high school, thinking to myself how brave were the CNN reporters on that hotel roof. Now, decades later, here CNN is doing their best to simultaneously start another war and incite the American people to revolution. The tinfoil hats do belong on some heads, and I think the average American can figure out where to start mailing them.

In my opinion, Putin gave Trump a soccer ball and free subscription to HBO. CNN needs to break out the Cracker Jacks to find a "story" to top this^^.

My son watches CNN and laughs.
It’s an excellent alternative to Comedy Central.

In my experience, no one has every gone as nutty as they can go.

3F4A082C00000578-4415278-image-m-32_1492304463401.jpg

There's always a bit more to go.

Hackers Could Exploit Phones With an Implanted NFC Chip
"Said chip has a NFC (Near Field Communications) antenna which pings Android phones that are in close vicinity and then asks them to open a link. If followed, the link will lead to a malicious file which, once installed, will establish a connection to a remote computer from which the owner can carry out further exploits. With the right amount of social engineering this could become a real danger."

"Said chip has a NFC (Near Field Communications) antenna which pings Android phones that are in close vicinity and then asks them to open a link. If followed, the link will lead to a malicious file which, once installed, will establish a connection to a remote computer from which the owner can carry out further exploits. With the right amount of social engineering this could become a real danger."

WONDERFULL

You should contact the FBI, CIA, NSA, and the Presidents security team IMMEDIATELY, and let them in on this never heard of before technology.

They MAY not know about it

:2cents:

My son watches CNN and laughs.
It’s an excellent alternative to Comedy Central.

i did watch a little cnn tonight about ten minutes

it was was really fun watching wolf getting bewildered and a little teary eyed

over the banning thing

That is why the secret service agents immediately confiscate and inspect and screen the gifts before they let a President keep the gift.

What about the bottles and plastic cups? Cut down on all the plastic containers and packaging and allow recycling for all. The government doesn't have to arrest people. Just ban it and then fine them if they continue its use. Go after the manufacturer or distributor if in your state. A ticket or fine is better. Some containers/items are already taxed.

Causes, effects, solutions
Causes, Effects and Solutions of Plastic Pollution - Conserve Energy Future

Company solutions
4 things companies can do to fix the plastics problem

What about the bottles and plastic cups? Cut down on all the plastic containers and packaging and allow recycling for all. The government doesn't have to arrest people. Just ban it and then fine them if they continue its use. Go after the manufacturer or distributor if in your state. A ticket or fine is better. Some containers/items are already taxed.

Causes, effects, solutions
Causes, Effects and Solutions of Plastic Pollution - Conserve Energy Future

Company solutions
4 things companies can do to fix the plastics problem

You do realize that America is a tiny portion of the global plastics crisis (provided it actually exists lol). Right?

What the fuck are they trying to insinuate with their dumbassed headline. Left has gone totally stupid. Read the story...headline is Snowflake leftist junk food.
Putin may have given Trump a soccer ball with a transmitter chip - CNNPolitics

The fact that President Trump actually calls them out every day of the week, mocking them, is what is causing their heads to explode.

Trump is continuing to work every day disassembling Obama's mess, and is having fun doing it, they just can't handle reality.

Forum List

Back