Oh Noooo! Hurricane Matthew Opening Up Can Of Whoopass In Blue Counties!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:ack-1: :crybaby: :hellno: And we already know this. If Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beach get the worst of the storm, it could easily affect the election. Different reasons, but we all know that Hillary wont donate any money to help out those who may lose their homes, but Trump will do whatever he can when he goes there. Isn't that what the Clinton Foundation is for? Help those in need? Trump should bring this up after the aftermath in especially Dade County. "Well, Where Is Hillary Now"? Guess she's not going to donate her 250 Million here in South Florida!! :lalala:

• Banned
I hope Trump asks Hillary how much money she is going to donate to Dade County should they get trashed during the debate

florida is deplorable and irredeemable, and maybe if they didn't put so much carbon into their local climate this wouldn't have happened. so not only do they deserve to be wiped out, it's their own damned fault for causing it in the first place. that's called poetic social justice. perhaps next time they'll remember to abort more babies to meet their quota, avoid getting punished again.

Well there's another deplorable for the basket. I've been through a good dozen hurricanes and when the storm is coming politics seems a lot less important. I've seen a lot of damage too and one thing is certain: the wind, rain and flood wipe out republicans and democrats alike. You should also know that this storm is going to fuck up the Carolinas at least as bad as Florida. So to sum up: OP is a scumbag.

Well there's another deplorable for the basket. I've been through a good dozen hurricanes and when the storm is coming politics seems a lot less important. I've seen a lot of damage too and one thing is certain: the wind, rain and flood wipe out republicans and democrats alike. You should also know that this storm is going to fuck up the Carolinas at least as bad as Florida. So to sum up: OP is a scumbag.
i forgot to fill my tank! better be gas in Naples tomorrow! thats what the east coasters do when they are about to get hit,,,they fill up there,,,,come here and take all of our gas !!!

Shut up.......bet you were right there criticizing Bush for Katrina.....,....this will be a lesson in how getting your ass out of dodge would have saved whole lot of problems in New Orleans.....

Shut up.......bet you were right there criticizing Bush for Katrina.....,....this will be a lesson in how getting your ass out of dodge would have saved whole lot of problems in New Orleans.....
Bush deserved every bit of criticism he got for the fucked response to the human caused Katrina disaster but you can bet I was not gleefully hoping for anything bad to happen to anyone like OP. That's pretty scummy. The correct thing right here is hope and pray for the unfortunate people who are coping directly with this storm and save the politics for the aftermath should relief efforts be criminally late in arriving.

Bush deserved every bit of criticism he got for the fucked response to the human caused Katrina disaster but you can bet I was not gleefully hoping for anything bad to happen to anyone like OP. That's pretty scummy. The correct thing right here is hope and pray for the unfortunate people who are coping directly with this storm and save the politics for the aftermath should relief efforts be criminally late in arriving.
BS......Wasnt Bushes fault the idiots sat on their ass until it was too late.....I better not see one stranded resident or I want to know why Obama hates them

BS......Wasnt Bushes fault the idiots sat on their ass until it was too late.....I better not see one stranded resident or I want to know why Obama hates them
That's some nice compassion you got there. Guess you never been through one of these things.

I was in New Orleans on vacation during run up to Katrina.....gee nobody had to tell me it might not be good idea to stay......I better see clouds of helicopters,,,thousands of em 1 minute after the storm clears

:ack-1: :crybaby: :hellno: And we already know this. If Miami/Fort Lauderdale/Palm Beach get the worst of the storm, it could easily affect the election. Different reasons, but we all know that Hillary wont donate any money to help out those who may lose their homes, but Trump will do whatever he can when he goes there. Isn't that what the Clinton Foundation is for? Help those in need? Trump should bring this up after the aftermath in especially Dade County. "Well, Where Is Hillary Now"? Guess she's not going to donate her 250 Million here in South Florida!! :lalala:

Not funny.

I was in New Orleans on vacation during run up to Katrina.....gee nobody had to tell me it might not be good idea to stay......I better see clouds of helicopters,,,thousands of em 1 minute after the storm clears
So you haven't been through one then. Nearly 2000 people died in Katrina because the levies broke and flooded the pumps. The actual hurricane was not that bad. The Army Corps was responsible for upkeep and improvements to the system and they had their budget slashed to pay for the stupid wars. Katrina was not a natural disaster. It was an infrastructure failure that cost a bunch of people their lives and the recovery was bungled. Come on, you like to blame the government for everything bad so why this time are you going to bat for it?

So you haven't been through one then. Nearly 2000 people died in Katrina because the levies broke and flooded the pumps. The actual hurricane was not that bad. The Army Corps was responsible for upkeep and improvements to the system and they had their budget slashed to pay for the stupid wars. Katrina was not a natural disaster. It was an infrastructure failure that cost a bunch of people their lives and the recovery was bungled. Come on, you like to blame the government for everything bad so why this time are you going to bat for it?
More BS.......so much for not politicizing natural disasters.......

Hadn't been in a hurricane, don't know about Katrina, don't care about storm victims, why are you on this thread?

Hadn't been in a hurricane, don't know about Katrina, don't care about storm victims, why are you on this thread?
Lt. Gen. Carl Strock, chief of engineers for the Corps, dismissed suggestions that recent federal funding decreases or delayed contracts had any impact on levee performance in the face of Katrina's overwhelming force.

Instead he pointed to a danger that many public officials had warned about for years: The system was never designed to withstand a storm of Katrina's strength.

"It was fully recognized by officials that we had Category Three [hurricane] level of protection," Strock said. "As projections of Category Four and Five were made, [officials] began plans to evacuate the city.

"We were just caught by a storm whose intensity exceeded the protection that we had in place." New Orleans Levees Not Built for Worst Case Events oooooooops