Official Confirms Administration Wants Taxpayer Dollars For Child Sex Changes

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
What the hell are they doing???
They want to reduce population numbers

That is why they want to fully fund both abortion and the gender thingy.

As for the heart bypass, good luck affording that cuz the government would rather you not as they watch you die so that you will reduce your carbon footprint.

As for the heart bypass, good luck affording that cuz the government would rather you not as they watch you die so that you will reduce your carbon footprint.
How do they reduce population numbers by letting in a gazillion illegals?

Xavier Bacerra and Joe Biden were always assholes. Now the people who vote for these type of people are assholes. No, I don't want my tax money going to pay to cut little Jonny's dick off.

It's worse.

They want to force us all to deny what our on faculties tell us, and accept their lies without question...And there will be struggle sessions for those who refuse to go along....The bullshit with masks and antisocial distancing for the FauxiFlu was only the dress rehearsal.

It's no secret. The fact is that years ago a school nurse had to get permission to give a kid an asprin and today democrats want to administer life changing and psychotic drugs to kids without parental permission. How did Bidenistas manage to eliminate parents from the equation?
The parents have been slowly been separated from the situation for decades...That's why so many of them shit chickens when they saw what was being pushed on the kids with that "remote learning" thing.

I wanna cigarette. Not until you're 18.

I wanna beer. Not until you're 18 (21 in some states).

I wanna change my sex. No problem and government will even help you.

But I'm only 8. So? You're old enough for permanent mutilation.

America is going to shit while the rank and file dems cheer it on.
They have no idea what they are supporting and the end result if they succeed.
By the time they do it'll be too late to stop it.

It's no secret. The fact is that years ago a school nurse had to get permission to give a kid an asprin and today democrats want to administer life changing and psychotic drugs to kids without parental permission. How did Bidenistas manage to eliminate parents from the equation?
Nurses cannot prescribe a prescription drug without a doctor's order.

Your post is bullshit.

Forum List

Back