Odd deaths of wild animals

That could be what is here in orange lake. Someone had it young as a pet and turned it loose or escaped on its own.
A bit off topic but still relative to Florida and wildlife, I’ve read that alligators and crocodiles are now in areas where they were no longer seen “together” per se. Does your area now have both? All I know is they can sure run fast and I don’t like those things one bit … bit is the keyword lol

You will see them in the southern end of the state from the Southend tip of the state to just north of the Miami Beach
A bit off topic but still relative to Florida and wildlife, I’ve read that alligators and crocodiles are now in areas where they were no longer seen “together” per se. Does your area now have both? All I know is they can sure run fast and I don’t like those things one bit … bit is the keyword lol

area.

You will see them in the southern end of the state from the Southend tip of the state to just north of the Miami Beach

area.
I guess the crocs haven’t made it or can’t make it that far north yet. I love Florida and all beaches I’ve visited, and even the ocean and gulf, full of sharks and the lakes full of alligators; the waterways and tropical environment so lovely.

I’m a liar because you posted some corny video of a movie snake?

Use your eyes, it’s obviously fake.
I called you by your user name. There is a longer clip of the same video. I posted a subsequent one of a different snake from legit source. There are numerous links, look up National Geographic anacondas, good grief.

Forum List

Back