Occupy Insanity

alaphiah

Jul 26, 2011
California
In some of the most extraordinary video taken at the Occupy movement that is being orchestrated across the nation last week, at the Occupy Atlanta event the protestors attempt to reach consensus to have Civil Rights legend Congressman John Lewis address the crowd.

I should remind you that Progressive Liberal MSNBC cable talk hate monger Chris Matthews falsely accuses Conservatives of being mindless ditto-heads; however, after the following clip he’ll no longer be able to smear anyone other than Liberals for their mindlessness and thoughtlessness.

In some of the funniest video that you will ever see and in what Occupy Atlanta believes to be true democratic process Representative Lewis is actually denied the opportunity to address the crowd. Read more...Creating Orwellian Worldview

I posted this one on Friday.
Now we have 2 clips of mindless parrots. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pjclxi2Bty0]Wall Street Protest - Russell Simmon and Frances Fox Piven - YouTube[/ame]

I started to watch that video a couple days ago but didn't make it to the end. Did they actually run Lewis off? I did notice that Lewis was kind of confused by all the repetition and finger wiggling. I half expected HIM to walk away and refuse to speak.

Forum List

Back