obama's monster (blacklivesmatter) strikes again!!! Yeeeah! Brutally beats down white Marine.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Five dirty stink apes attack Marine after asking him what he thinks about "blacklivesmatter." FIVE FUCKING APES!

No-Man-Left-Behind-Inspiration.jpg

That is the Marine in the middle. Iconic photo.

Thank you obama for your pathetic version of frankensteins monster.

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Bravo!!! Bravo obama!!!!!

What a fucking murdering sack of disgraceful shit this "president" has been. What a fucking unreal disgrace.

I was spit on, cursed and called a baby killer by hippies in Los Angeles International Airport, LAX. A Marine Officer that I did not know came to my defense and wanted to beat them up. I was just back from the Vietnam War and told the Marine Officer that I do not want any trouble and heading back home on leave. I had to pull the Marine Officer away from the hippies because he was going to do it.

I was spit on, cursed and called a baby killer by hippies in Los Angeles International Airport, LAX. A Marine Officer that I did not know came to my defense and wanted to beat them up. I was just back from the Vietnam War and told the Marine Officer that I do not want any trouble and heading back home on leave. I had to pull the Marine Officer away from the hippies because he was going to do it.

Why are you lying?

Five dirty stink apes attack Marine after asking him what he thinks about "blacklivesmatter." FIVE FUCKING APES!

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

What a fucking murdering sack of disgraceful shit this "president" has been. What a fucking unreal disgrace.

Do us a favor, dummy. Provide a link to an actual news report of this incident.

Then....one more favor. Walk up to the next black person you see and tell them that you think he or she is an ape. If you aren't afraid, that is.

Why are you lying?
My avatar is a MIG-19 that did not make it back to Hanoi.

Why are you lying?

Who gives a shit. You were never spat upon nor called a baby killer. If you did serve this country in Viet Nam, you have just brought shame to those who served with you by lying like a little pussy.

blacklivesmatter!!!!!

dhMeAzK.gif

Then....one more favor. Walk up to the next black person you see and tell them that you think he or she is an ape. If you aren't afraid, that is.

Here you go jackass...
Decorated Marine vet attacked, robbed at Washington DC McDonald's, police say | Fox News

5 thugs gang up on a decorated veteran and all you got to say is shit?
"Provide a link". The video of the incident isn't enough? Fuck BLM. Did you all see Obama inviting BLM leaders to the White House and praising them for their work in Ferguson and Baltimore? WTF?

Im somewhat surprised that the Marine left tge relatively defensible position of the restaurant booth before naking sure these thugs were gone. Very unfortunate to see things like this..... yet my wife still wonders why I won't go into the city unarmed.

Why are you lying?

Who gives a shit. You were never spat upon nor called a baby killer. If you did serve this country in Viet Nam, you have just brought shame to those who served with you by lying like a little pussy.
I did not know you are a vet but by your rebuttal I know you are.

Here you go jackass...
Decorated Marine vet attacked, robbed at Washington DC McDonald's, police say | Fox News

5 thugs gang up on a decorated veteran and all you got to say is shit?

Terrible incident as reported. Now....where is the evidence that these shitheads were affiliated with the Black Lives Matter organization. Where is the audio of the encounter?

Why are you lying?
He heard that in the first Rambo movie and it sounded so good that he decided to be "spit on" too......whatever.

Why are you lying?

I did not know you are a vet but by your rebuttal I know you are.

That makes no sense.

Are you going to admit that you were never spat upon nor called a baby killer at LAX? Do it now. Come clean and try to regain an ounce of self respect.

Terrible incident as reported. Now....where is the evidence that these shitheads were affiliated with the Black Lives Matter organization. Where is the audio of the encounter?

Once again you show your a jackass, you didn't read the link.
If you choose to not believe him - then again - that is because you are a jackass.
Audio? Jackass....security cameras don't have audio...but don't let that stop you from being a jackass and saying that should mean something.
Jackass

I'm sorry, where it the sound where he is asked about "black lives matters"?

Anad again - another jackass "wheres the audio"??....security cameras don't have audio for f*cks sake.
What moronic lengths you idiots go to try and protect BLM....read the link also.
Geez

Forum List

Back