Obama's Grandmother Says He Was Born In Kenya

If I were ever accused of not being born in the USA I would do whatever it took to show my original birth cert....
I wouldn't show a copy that was printed by a word processor that was invented long after I were born.... and then say it was the original when he knew it wasn't....
rt0ar2mdfw2b1.jpg

Here is a recording of a phone conversation with Obama's grandmother where she insists she was present when he was born in Kenya>

Obama is a chronic liar and cheat. If you believe anything that asshole says, you are being foolish.

And yet the right managed to get a "birth certificate" from Obama's brother that had the wrong dating system on it. I mean, COME ON.

Question 1 - do you speak Swahili to verify that he's translating properly?
Question 2 - can you prove this voice is Obama's grandmother and not just a random person?

Oh, this shit again! You'll note that the video ends right here:

MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?

OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.

MCRAE: Okay-

Why abruptly cut off the video at that spot, almost mid-word?

Because the entire conspiracy falls apart in the seconds after.

MCRAE: Okay, when I come in December I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?

OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.

MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.

OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.

MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.

OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

And poof. Your silly, regurgitated conspiracy cud just falls flat on the floor. As it has every time you offer this silly nonsense. Y'all knew you were lying when you posted the OP.

This thread is a *perfect* encapsulation of the right-wing echo chamber. Where one of you lies to the other. And everyone just nods, without thought or question.

And you poor, hapless souls keep wondering why you lost the Birther conspiracy debate.

Asking someone if they were "present" when Obama was born. "Sure, I was HERE when he was born, he wasn't here, but I was"

To me what is more important was Obama's upbringing by a series of devout anti-Americans. That clearly instilled his hatred for America and his desire to transform it. So he used his charm and speaking voice to con his way into the White House and then proceeded to send America into a downward spiral.

So, are you saying the US should not be changed one bit? That to change the US in any way, is to hate America?

So the Wright brothers, fucking anti-American SCUMFUCKERS because they CHANGED AMERICA.
Neil Armstrong, what a fucking Communist for making the US go from a "we've not been to the Moon" country to a "we've been to the Moon" country.
Trump, dickfuckfartface for changing the way presidential politics are carried out.

In fact HAVING CHILDREN changes the US, anyone, any single person who's ever had children is a FUCKING TRAITOR.

Your logic, not mine.

If I were ever accused of not being born in the USA I would do whatever it took to show my original birth cert....
I wouldn't show a copy that was printed by a word processor that was invented long after I were born.... and then say it was the original when he knew it wasn't....

Well, rambtard? What's taking you so long to show Obama ever claimed that was an "original" birth certificate? Unless of course, you lied and he never said it was an original. Which of course, is exactly what happened...

AP11042713007.jpg

Here is a recording of a phone conversation with Obama's grandmother where she insists she was present when he was born in Kenya>

Obama is a chronic liar and cheat. If you believe anything that asshole says, you are being foolish.

If Obama had been born in Kenya his mother couldn't have gotten him through US Customs and Immigration.

Damn, you're stupid.

His grandma doesn't speak English. She thought they were asking about the birth of Obama's father.. she later said so and corrected herself.

Why are you so malicious?

Well, rambtard? What's taking you so long to show Obama ever claimed that was an "original" birth certificate? Unless of course, you lied and he never said it was an original. Which of course, is exactly what happened...

View attachment 790096
So you accept the word of some democrat staffer in HI over Obama's birth place?... where is the fucking original faun?.....

So you accept the word of some democrat staffer in HI over Obama's birth place?... where is the fucking original faun?.....

LOLOL

What other "place" ever said Obama was born there?

As far as the original, who the fuck knows or cares? I have a copy of my own BC which I had to order years ago after losing my original. And I've used it as valid ID over the years as needed. It's so common, that virtually every state offers online services to easily order a copy.

Meanwhile, you claimed Obama said the BC he showed was an "original." Either prove he said that or it's just another rambtard lie to be added to the heap...

LOLOL

What other "place" ever said Obama was born there?

As far as the original, who the fuck knows or cares? I have a copy of my own BC which I had to order years ago after losing my original. And I've used it as valid ID over the years as needed. It's so common, that virtually every state offers online services to easily order a copy.

Meanwhile, you claimed Obama said the BC he showed was an "original." Either prove he said that or it's just another rambtard lie to be added to the heap...
His brother said Barry was born in Kenya dummy....

His brother said Barry was born in Kenya dummy....

Rambtard, you said, "Obama's birth place," said he was born there. His brother is not a "birth place."

And his brother was just fucking with idiots like you as he posted a copy of an obviously fake birth certificate which he humorously claimed was Obama's.

You, being the rambtard you are, fell for it. Hook. Line. And sinker.

Rambtard, you said, "Obama's birth place," said he was born there. His brother is not a "birth place."

And his brother was just fucking with idiots like you as he posted a copy of an obviously fake birth certificate which he humorously claimed was Obama's.

You, being the rambtard you are, fell for it. Hook. Line. And sinker.
You aren't making any sense... can't you read?... Obama's brother said Obama was born in Kenya.... if you need help reading this go to the library....

You aren't making any sense... can't you read?... Obama's brother said Obama was born in Kenya.... if you need help reading this go to the library....

Holy shit, are you ever rambtarded. Rambtard, he said he was born in Kenya and posted an obviously fake birth certificate. He was trolling idiots like you and here you are, all these years later, still falling for it. :lmao:

And again, you claimed Obama said the BC he showed was an original. Why have you still not proven he really said that?

Holy shit, are you ever rambtarded. Rambtard, he said he was born in Kenya and posted an obviously fake birth certificate. He was trolling idiots like you and here you are, all these years later, still falling for it. :lmao:

And again, you claimed Obama said the BC he showed was an original. Why have you still not proven he really said that?
Oh so you are Obama's brother's mind reader now?....
Obama's brother was not happy that Barry Obama lied about his Kenyan roots....

Oh so you are Obama's brother's mind reader now?....
Obama's brother was not happy that Barry Obama lied about his Kenyan roots....

Who needs to read his mind when he posted a joke birth certificate? Just because you fell for it doesn't mean others are as stupid as you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Who needs to read his mind when he posted a joke birth certificate? Just because you fell for it doesn't mean others are as stupid as you.

:abgg2q.jpg:

He never said it was a copy... which tells me he wanted to pass it off an his original... fooled people like you but it didn't fool me....
HI overwhelmingly voted for Obama so it's not a stretch to think they may have dummied up a fake BC.... interestingly enough they didn't say it was a copy until people noticed it was printed on a modern day word processor.... but keep on being gullible faun... it fits you....

Forum List

Back