Obama's Brother Says His Brother Doesn't Have A Spine....Likes Trump Better

Where in his speech to the Canadian Parliament did Obama call out Canadian human rights violations?

Am I missing something here?

Remarks by President Obama in Address to the Parliament of Canada
I recall he had mentioned the reconciliation of Natives in Canada and looked at Trudeau when talking about not being politically correct or something in tha moment, saying that universal rights that all countries must abide by. He was in Canada, in front of the PM, in our Parliament so he wasn't going to be rude.or controversial, but I felt his delivery and direction of his eyes when he made certain statements was "leader to leader" talk. He addressed human rights while standing in Canada, it was unusual, no?

Last edited:
Michelle and Obama, were not there on Martha's Vineyard when their chef drowned.
Yes....they were.

At first they claimed they weren't but later admitted they were.
Cops are covering up for them.
Claimed he died from drowning in 8 feet of water but turns out it was 3 feet.
His face was beat up.....so he must have been in a fight or something.

But.......

Nobody dares investigate it.

Yes....they were.

At first they claimed they weren't but later admitted they were.
Cops are covering up for them.
Claimed he died from drowning in 8 feet of water but turns out it was 3 feet.
His face was beat up.....so he must have been in a fight or something.

But.......

Nobody dares investigate it.
No, they were not on the island.

No, they were not on the island.
Yes they were.

The first report said they weren't....but later they said they were.

Course you'll only listen to the first report that makes you happy....not the follow up reports.

The drowning excuse doesn't hold water because their chef was an excellent swimmer.

The fact that they refuse to release anymore details means they've been told to forget about it and move on to the next story. HOW BOUT ANOTHER TRUMP INDICTMENT????

That's funny because I do recall him saying something similar a number of years ago! Sometimes it's those "ordinary" lesser known siblings who know the real person behind the facade.

Forum List

Back