Obama Whores Himself Out to Big Pharma and Davos by Repeating Ivermectin/HCQ Not Effective Against COVID Lies

Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ by all means... You should take invermectin. I suppose you also think Obama is a Muslim. πŸ˜‚
I know doctors who took ivermectin themselves even though crooked establishment elitists like Fauci, Obama, Biden and Pfizer were preventing them from saving lives by prescribing it. That essentially made the anti-science banners named above, murderers.

I know doctors who took ivermectin themselves even though crooked establishment elitists like Fauci, Obama, Biden and Pfizer were preventing them from saving lives by prescribing it. That essentially made the anti-science banners named above, murderers.

No you don't.

They already pulled NMN off the digital shelves. It is a great supplement to increase your energy and is great for fighting viruses. Can’t let little people have good medicine and supplements to keep them healthy. Must get your lifelong subscription to Big Pharma poison.

They definitely did pull NMN and they have never given a good explanation why.

They pulled Obama out of retirement to reinforce every Agenda 2030 lie in the book. I use to like him now he's just another lying POS.

The science:

Yale School of Public Health’s Dr. Harvey Risch β€œ500,000 people to death from the infection because they couldn’t get treated because of the suppression of these treatments.”

Obama, the Arab son who is still fronting as a black, doesn't know what he's talking about. O is uneducated about how HCQ and chloroquine works against coronaviruses. He could be exposed to the entire world in a debate that focuses on the report from the International Nidovirus Conference in Philadelphia, 2000. (USMB search) duh

It’s too effective against viruses and other diseases. The American Medical Association just cannot allow that. It’s all about the money.

Never read before about effectiveness against viruses, will have to look into that. But have definitely seen studies on its effect on NAD in the body thus giving more energy. And also certain anti-aging properties. Interesting.

They pulled Obama out of retirement to reinforce every Agenda 2030 lie in the book. I use to like him now he's just another lying POS.

The science:

Yale School of Public Health’s Dr. Harvey Risch β€œ500,000 people to death from the infection because they couldn’t get treated because of the suppression of these treatments.”

Why is garbage like this not immediately dispatched to a Conspiracy section?

Australia feels differently

From the article :

"
It will now be at the discretion of Australian doctors to make their best clinical judgement on a case by case basis.

Monash University, Melbourne, is running a blinded and randomised clinical trial to test ivermectin’s efficacy for Covid prevention. The trial is led by Dr. Kylie Wagstaff, whose preliminary in vitro study in collaboration with the Doherty Institute (April 2020) found that ivermectin stopped the replication of the SARS-CoV-2 virus in cell culture within 48 hours."

It is not on an anyone who wants it can have it. It is not over the counter.

Let us see how many Australian doctors are going to prescribe the drug for anything other that what it has always be meant for, as per the article I posted.

Never read before about effectiveness against viruses, will have to look into that. But have definitely seen studies on its effect on NAD in the body thus giving more energy. And also certain anti-aging properties. Interesting.
It fortifies the cell walls, allowing in energy to consume, but blocking out would be invaders like viruses and even cancers. It is the reason old people are more susceptible to illnesses of all kinds, because they have less NAD in their cells.

Iβ€˜ve been taking NMN/NAD supplements for years. I can’t even remember the last time I caught a cold much less a flu.

It fortifies the cell walls, allowing in energy to consume, but blocking out would be invaders like viruses and even cancers. It is the reason old people are more susceptible to illnesses of all kinds, because they have less NAD in their cells.

Iβ€˜ve been taking NMN/NAD supplements for years. I can’t even remember the last time I caught a cold much less a flu.

Interesting, again I have never heard about anti-virus application. The other stuff I had heard about. I have been taking NMN for about 4 months because of possible raise in aerobic output. Notice some difference on about 500 mg/day.

They already pulled NMN off the digital shelves. It is a great supplement to increase your energy and is great for fighting viruses. Can’t let little people have good medicine and supplements to keep them healthy. Must get your lifelong subscription to Big Pharma poison.
Make yer own.

Medicine is about trial and experiment and fixing what is still not working to making it better.

You are anti vaccines, be so. It has saved millions of lives ALL over the world, not just in the US.

No doctor has prescribed for you or anyone to take that medicine which is exactly for people who have the symptoms mentioned in the article I posted.

No doctor WILL prescribe that medicine for Covid unless they are charlatans trying to make a lot of money and not caring if they endanger the lives of those they are making money off of.

Go ahead, take that medicine and let us know what happens. But if you are only blowing hot air, we all know that you are never going to take that medicine for covid 19.
My God you are an idiot. Ivermectin an older drugs that are generic doesn't make your local Doctor rich. Big Pharma CNN ABC NBC brought to you by Pfizer made a killing.

It’s too effective against viruses and other diseases. The American Medical Association just cannot allow that. It’s all about the money.
Ivermectin fights 21 viruses, including SARS-CoV-2, the cause of Covid-19. A single dose reduced the viral load of SARS-CoV-2 in cells by 99.8% in 24 hours and 99.98% in 48 hours, according to a June 2020 study published in the journal Antiviral Research.

Forum List

Back