Obama Was Breaking Barriers 25 Years Ago Today: First Black Harvard Law Review President

Obama is a clown, his resume since college oozes loser.

Husband. Father. Lawyer. College Lecturer. Community Activist. State Senator. US Senator. President. Best Selling Author.

If that's the resume of a 'loser', what have you done to better it?

Ahahaha go ahead tell us about his accomplishments between college and state senator so we can point and laugh, we already know he accomplished nothing as either a state or US senator and he has pretty much sucked as president. Its hilarious you libs would even try defending this clowns resume or lack thereof.

President Obama's most historic barrier breaking quotes lets hear them...

1. "If you like your plan and your doctor you can keep them, period"
2. "families will save $2,500 a year on their health insurance"
3. "It wasn't my red line in Syria it was the worlds red line"

Sounds like the OP really bothers you - since you're trying so hard to derail the thread.
This thread done jumped the tracks the moment it was posted. :lol:

Yeah...Hugh Hewitt has a woman fill in for him on his radio show who was at the Harvard Law review when the republicans helped get him put in that position...she said he did nothing, had his staff do all his work and every once in a while would stop by and say hi to everyone.....

What's her name.

Yeah...Hugh Hewitt has a woman fill in for him on his radio show who was at the Harvard Law review when the republicans helped get him put in that position...she said he did nothing, had his staff do all his work and every once in a while would stop by and say hi to everyone.....

What's her name.

It might be Claudia Rossette....but it might be someone else, I heard her fill in and she talked about being at the law review when obama was in charge......

No, checked wikipedia, not her....

What's her name.

It might be Claudia Rossette....but it might be someone else, I heard her fill in and she talked about being at the law review when obama was in charge......

Claudia Rossett the PJ media author?

She never went to Harvard.

Bush was a Cheerleader.

Obama was Harvard Law Review President.

See the difference...?
Bush was a fighter pilot...Obabble was a pansy. See the difference?

Don't you mean Bush was an AWOL fighter pilot?

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

Do you know anything at all about the National Guard? If you did you would know that the Bush was awol was a dumb, partisan attack....

Can you refute the claims, with "credible" proof, made on AWOLBush.com - Home Page?

Here she is...this is the woman who was at the law review when obama was there....she stated on the show that he did nothing, let his editors do all the work and simply made appearences at the office....

Book Carol Platt Liebau Hewitt Speakers Bureau

Carol is a 1989 graduate of Princeton University, where she served as Editorial Chairman of The Daily Princetonian, and of Harvard Law School, where she graduated in 1992 as the first female managing editor of The Harvard Law Review. She was also named a Lincoln Fellow at the Claremont Institute in 2006.

Bush was a Cheerleader.

See the difference...?

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

Do you know anything at all about the National Guard? If you did you would know that the Bush was awol was a dumb, partisan attack....

Can you refute the claims, with "credible" proof, made on AWOLBush.com - Home Page?

I served in the National Guard for 7 years.....you do realize that it isn't the regular military...right? That you train once a month, and 2 weeks in the summer....even fighter pilots...and if you miss a drill date you simply make it up......and I have known guys who simply quit going to drill and still got honorable discharges.....if fact, one of my neighbors was a pilot in the air national Guard....same drill schedule....dittos for all other pilots.....

This is an article where Carol Platt Liebau talks about obama at the law review...

In 2008 Harvard Law classmate law review colleague remembered Obama as 8216 a pretty cold fish 8217 The Daily Caller - Part 2

“He said, ‘Look, what do you care who does the work?’” Liebau recalled Obama saying in reference to her management of the law review. “’It is the same amount of work for you to hand out the work no matter who it goes to, so why fight it? Do what’s easiest for you. Give the work to the people who will do the work, and just don’t worry about the people who don’t want to pull their weight.’”

Liebau wasn’t impressed.

“I guess I was young and naïve: I was like, ‘Ah but that wouldn’t be fair,’” she said.

“And what surprised me is apparently that didn’t bother Barack at all. It was just kind of like — take the easy way out. Why bother yourself with all these silly notions about justice and fairness? Do what works. Revealing? I don’t know. Good advice? I didn’t particularly think so.”

Bush was a Cheerleader.

See the difference...?

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

I served in the National Guard for 7 years.....you do realize that it isn't the regular military...right? That you train once a month, and 2 weeks in the summer....even fighter pilots...and if you miss a drill date you simply make it up......and I have known guys who simply quit going to drill and still got honorable discharges.....if fact, one of my neighbors was a pilot in the air national Guard....same drill schedule....dittos for all other pilots.....
Lakhota was lead scout for the cavalry back when Indians were being burned at the stake in the name of Christ.

Bush was a Cheerleader.

See the difference...?

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

So, sounds like you're saying the NG is a chicken hawk pussy outfit.

bush_awol_chickenhawk.jpg

Who gives a rat's ass?

Your Failed Messiah has had his day in the sun, and it's pretty much over.

Having lost both chambers of Congress within the past two mid-terms, having Democratic candidates standing for re-election, distancing themselves from him at the speed of light and hoping he would not offer to campaign-stump for them, and being reduced to Lame Duck status, and now being reduced to Rule by Imperial Decree. He's toast.

Don't forget the record number of Americans on food stamps.

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

You mean the men and women who are still serving and dying and being crippled in Afghanistan....? Those chicken hawk pussies?

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

You mean these chicken hawk pussies...?

10 Years Into Afghan War National Guard Sees Bigger Role Here Now

As we mark the 10th anniversary of the start of the war in Afghanistan, we check in on the National Guard, which has been stretched especially thin fighting it.

Members of the Guard used to be known as “weekend warriors,” because they train one weekend per month and two weeks in the summer. They also help out with disaster response in the U.S.

But they also see combat– almost half of the U.S. fighting force in Iraq and Afghanistan is National Guard, and they’ve historically been involved in wars.

More statistics that were unthinkable a decade ago:

• Many National Guardsmen and women have been on multiple combat deployments
  • One in 10 troops killed in action since 2001 was a member of the National Guard

But since you are a lib....why should we expect you to respect the sacrifice of others....

Bush was a Cheerleader.

See the difference...?

AWOLBush.com - Home Page

Sounds like a cushy way to avoid Vietnam - like Bush did.

Forum List

Back