Obama to Meet with Hill Democrats to Try to Save Hopeycare

There is no reason for us to be paying anyone else's insurance, especially Congress.
Obamacare is page after page of restriction, regulation and fines.
For instance:
Hospitals are going to be fined heavily if they send someone home from the ER and the person goes back. ($100,000+ per return). To mitigate the damage to the hospital, they can admit you and then change your status to "observation" instead of the "inpatient", which puts you on the hook for all of your bill. * If you are unfortunate to end up in the hospital, ASK DAILY what status you are under and who the information came from. What a nurse may tell you can be completely different than what billing says. Obamacare is a sneaky little bill that can cost you your life savings if you are not diligent.
Most of the really crushing things pertaining to Obamacare have been put off until 2017 for fear of it costing Dems. the election. We already had the best health care in the world. What we needed was the best coverage. This is an insurance problem, not a care issue.

Pay attention:
How Hospitals Pass Their Obamacare Penalties on to Patients

That is misinformation. Also one should know if they are being admitted or not and there is a medical record and signatures to prove it. Mistakes can happen of course. Hospitals need to be accountable.

Chain email says Medicare won't pay for 'observational' stay in hospital due to Obamacare

Reuters:
MONEY
Hospitalized but 'under observation'? Seniors, beware

By Mark Miller | CHICAGO

A growing number of seniors who think they've been hospitalized are finding that they really weren't.

The problem isn't memory loss, confusion or dementia. Instead, seniors on Medicare who did in fact spend multiple nights in the hospital are learning later on that they weren't formally admitted. Instead, they had "observation status" - a Medicare classification that can cost seniors thousands of extra dollars if they need post-hospital nursing care.

Medicare covers the first 100 days of care in skilled nursing facilities, but only for patients who were first formally admitted to a hospital for three consecutive days.

But federal data shows that the number of Medicare patients classified as under observation has jumped sharply in recent years, to 1.4 million in 2011 from 920,000 in 2006. And the trend isn't limited to patients who spend short periods of time in the hospital: The number of observation stays lasting more than 48 hours stood at 112,000 in 2011, compared with just 27,600 in 2006

Good luck with that.

Democrats are still reeling from a devastating beating and then one look at the 2018 Senate map says it all.

It favors Republicans in a big way. The GOP will be defending just eight seats, while Democrats must fight for 23 — plus another two held by independents who caucus with Democrats.

What’s worse is the fact that many of the seats they must defend are in states won by Trump.

Obama to huddle with Hill Democrats on saving Obamacare

Beating? Dems gained a Senate seat .

So? They were supposed to retake control. Here in Nevada we were able to regain control of both houses thanks to the local repubs being retarded, but we were the exception to the rule.

We voted NO on Obamacare, Barry. You need to concentrate on packing up and moving the hell out of our lives.

I voted yes, and he listened to me. So much better for the coutry to have ins like the Texans do, or lack of it:

Texas is the uninsured capital of the United States. More than 4.3 million Texans - including 623,000 children - lack health insurance. Texas' uninsurance rates, 1.75 times the national average, create significant problems in the financing and delivery of health care to all Texans. Those who lack insurance coverage typically enjoy far-worse health status than their insured counterparts.

Snip

Texas workers are less likely to have employment-based health insurance coverage than those in other states. 50 percent of all companies in the US offer health coverage for their employees. In 2014, Texas ranked 49th in the nation, with only 47 percent of Texans having employment-based health insurance coverage. The Kaiser Family Foundation reports 84 percent of the uninsured have at least one family member who works either full-time or part-time in 2014.

The average annual premiums for employer-sponsored health insurance in 2015 was $5,963 for single coverage and $17,322 for family coverage. The average annual worker contribution in 2015 was $1,255 for single coverage and $4,710 for family coverage. For family coverage, the worker contribution increased 163% ($1,787 to $4,710) from 2001 to 2015. Workers in small firms (3–199 workers) have lower average contributions for family coverage than workers in larger firms ($16,625 vs. $17,938) The average single premium did not differ significantly based on firm size.

People making moderate and low wages are much less likely to have job-based health insurance coverage than those earning more. In Texas, an average of 33 percent of the uninsured population had incomes below 100 percent of the federal poverty in 2014.

The Uninsured in Texas

Well I'm 56 years old and have had insurance my entire life with preexisting conditions. I didn't lose it until Commie Care came to town, and millions of us lost our employer sponsored healthcare.

If there is a bright side, the guy that makes my french fries at McDonald's now has insurance, and so does the bus boy at Denny's. But of course, those people likely vote Democrat, that's why they have my insurance now.

Who is the Millions that lost healthcare???

Well sign up, if your employer no longer offers it you can get on the ACA. Its not your insurance, I think you need to have a talk with your employer or find another job. So now you are an uninsured guy walking around with a medical condition because you refuse to pay for healthcare got it.
Speak for yourself dumbass, most people think Obama care is going to make their life a living hell.
Like fucking Obamacare if you want and keep it to yourself and shove it up your ass…:lmao:

Last edited:
Well I'm 56 years old and have had insurance my entire life with preexisting conditions. I didn't lose it until Commie Care came to town, and millions of us lost our employer sponsored healthcare.

If there is a bright side, the guy that makes my french fries at McDonald's now has insurance, and so does the bus boy at Denny's. But of course, those people likely vote Democrat, that's why they have my insurance now.

Who is the Millions that lost healthcare???

Well sign up, if your employer no longer offers it you can get on the ACA. Its not your insurance, I think you need to have a talk with your employer or find another job. So now you are an uninsured guy walking around with a medical condition because you refuse to pay for healthcare got it.

Oh, I don't refuse, it's just that the very first word of the ACA is a lie: Affordable.

In order to keep the clinic I've been a patient at my entire life under Commie Care, it would cost me a little under 25% of my net pay. Sorry, but I simply can't afford that, and many people can't. But that's not the worst part. The worst part is that it has a $7,000 deductible, $7,100 out of pocket, and a $50.00 copay for doctors visits.

So besides getting hit with this huge expense of healthcare insurance that I would likely never use, I still would have to find money to pay my doctor, medication and hospital. Oh! But now that pizza delivery guys have health insurance, maybe thanks to this big-eared commie, I should quit my job after 23 years! Yeah, that's a real solution to a problem.

This never had anything to do with making sure everybody has health insurance, it has to do with the creation of more government dependents because government dependents generally vote Democrat. So DumBama racked up 20 million new government dependents on Commie Care, and almost overnight, he doubted the food stamp role. So between those two programs alone, that's over 40 million new government dependents created under DumBama.

I'm not sure of your state, but if under a certain income you'd get a subsidy, apparently you do not qualify. The ACA is not great, it needs some work, but no work has been done on it due to the Pubs, they have done nothing but fight it since its inception.

We as taxpayers subsidize gov employees HI, including those in Congress. Perhaps we should all quit paying taxes because I'd love for them to go without.

To be honest, at this point, I could care less about Congress. You leftists always try to blame your disasters on everybody else, but you can't blame this one on Bush or the Republicans. Every single Republican voted against this tragedy, so this abortion is all yours.

And don't try to pass off this nonsense that insurance rates go up, but not as much under Commie Care. It doubled in Arizona for 2017, and it went up considerably here as well. It was sold to us as bringing costs down; up to $2,500 per family when Obama lied to us about it.

So let's all hope that Trump and the Republicans get rid of the entire thing and start from scratch, or at the very least, take us back before Commie Care. The problem is that when Democrats F things up so badly, it's almost impossible to repair.
I am pro the ACA, while it needs work, it's not working like it should because of Republicans. Its always about the lobbyist and almighty dollar with them. Arizona was bad from what I hear and also TN. Believe me independent contractors paid through their nose for HI before the ACA, and one has no choice to keep their plan and paid an ungodly price due to preexisting conditions.

If the Pubs could do it why didn't they, because they didn't want to. They want the employers to not be responsible for anything. They are not pro workers or pro healthcare. Its all about money with them. I am so sick of them I can scream. They had it in for Obama the minute he took office. I voted for McCain, but they made me so ill I said never again will I vote for a Pub. Then their tea party, what a joke, Citizens United, they are the most immoral creatures in the US.
60b50c0aeaf5b8e56dd183a8b28e5027.jpg

Just ask Penelope about Jews to see her KKK roots.

I agree with Pres. Obama and Kerry, Thou shalt not covet they neighbors house, wife or a.. aka , Thou shalt not steal.

Pretty easy. I also have an issue that Jews made WWII all about them , when 65 million to 85 million or more died, many civilians and Americans , Germans, Poles, Russians, Arabs, French, British, Japanese, Christians, Muslims, and yes even some Jews. By the way, Jews started it by declaring war on Germany in 1933. Lets not loose site of history here.

What. WHAT? Show me where the Jews declared war on Germany in 33! I want to see this!
Glad you asked:

Reported in the New York Times, August 7, 1933.

"Hitler will have no war (does not want war), but we will force it on him, not this year, but

soon." - Emil Ludwig Cohn in Les Annales, June, 1934 (also quoted in his book "The New Holy

Alliance").

"We Jews are going to bring a war on Germany." - David A. Brown, National Chairman, United

Jewish Campaign, 1934 (quoted in "I Testify Against The Jews" by Robert Edward Edmondson,

page 188 and "The Jewish War of Survival" by Arnold Leese, page 52).

"We want to bring about a deep hatred for the Germans, for German soldiers, sailors, and

airmen. We must hate until we win." - Lord Beaverbrook, quoted in Niemals! by Heinrich

Goitsch.

"There is only one power which really counts. The power of political pressure. We Jews are the

most powerful people on earth, because we have this power, and we know how to apply it." -

Vladimir Jabotinsky, Jewish Daily Bulletin, July 27, 1935.

Full text of "Jews Declare War on Germany 1933"
Reported in the New York Times, August 7, 1933.
Same time the New York Times was covering up Stalin's genocide in Ukraine. Thanks for validating your KKK membership.

Read about Stalins Jews.

YNET Israeli News: Stalin’s Jews — We Mustn’t Forget that Some of Greatest Murderers of Modern Times Were Jewish!

What in he'll does Stalin's Jews have to do with The Unaffordable Health Care Act?
Oh well, if I was a Jew back in Stalin's time - a time when thousands upon thousands of Jews were being gassed, incinerated, and piled in ditches on a daily basis, I'd be one murderous sunbich myself.

There is no reason for us to be paying anyone else's insurance, especially Congress.
Obamacare is page after page of restriction, regulation and fines.
For instance:
Hospitals are going to be fined heavily if they send someone home from the ER and the person goes back. ($100,000+ per return). To mitigate the damage to the hospital, they can admit you and then change your status to "observation" instead of the "inpatient", which puts you on the hook for all of your bill. * If you are unfortunate to end up in the hospital, ASK DAILY what status you are under and who the information came from. What a nurse may tell you can be completely different than what billing says. Obamacare is a sneaky little bill that can cost you your life savings if you are not diligent.
Most of the really crushing things pertaining to Obamacare have been put off until 2017 for fear of it costing Dems. the election. We already had the best health care in the world. What we needed was the best coverage. This is an insurance problem, not a care issue.

Pay attention:
How Hospitals Pass Their Obamacare Penalties on to Patients

That is misinformation. Also one should know if they are being admitted or not and there is a medical record and signatures to prove it. Mistakes can happen of course. Hospitals need to be accountable.

Chain email says Medicare won't pay for 'observational' stay in hospital due to Obamacare

Reuters:
MONEY
Hospitalized but 'under observation'? Seniors, beware

By Mark Miller | CHICAGO

A growing number of seniors who think they've been hospitalized are finding that they really weren't.

The problem isn't memory loss, confusion or dementia. Instead, seniors on Medicare who did in fact spend multiple nights in the hospital are learning later on that they weren't formally admitted. Instead, they had "observation status" - a Medicare classification that can cost seniors thousands of extra dollars if they need post-hospital nursing care.

Medicare covers the first 100 days of care in skilled nursing facilities, but only for patients who were first formally admitted to a hospital for three consecutive days.

But federal data shows that the number of Medicare patients classified as under observation has jumped sharply in recent years, to 1.4 million in 2011 from 920,000 in 2006. And the trend isn't limited to patients who spend short periods of time in the hospital: The number of observation stays lasting more than 48 hours stood at 112,000 in 2011, compared with just 27,600 in 2006

They pulled that stunt on my father earlier in the year. They kept him there and kept him there until he confronted an administrator. He told them that he was not hooked up to anything but was told he was under observation because they wanted to run other tests. He told them he could easily do that as an out-patient. He demanded they clear him to go home.

When he got his bill from Medicare, it only showed one day in the hospital instead of the five he spent. Obviously they were afraid he was going to say something to Medicare about it. Good call on their part, because even though an old man, he is the type that would do it too.

Forum List

Back