obama To Ask Congress For New AUMF

But Congress must authorize use of military, see how that works? And from the statement from the Congressman, I guess that Congress is not to gung-ho on the idea...They probably are, but not if it's Oblama asking....

You STUPID BITCH.......!!!!

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has to ASK FIRST.

God damn, but you people are fucking stupid.

the Liar in Chief has to OFFICIALLY ask for an AUMF IN WRITING!!!

He hasn't.

dimocraps aren't just scum of the earth, you're really, really stupid.

So this is not your thread?
This just gets funnier and funnier.

But Congress must authorize use of military, see how that works? And from the statement from the Congressman, I guess that Congress is not to gung-ho on the idea...They probably are, but not if it's Oblama asking....

You STUPID BITCH.......!!!!

the Lying Cocksucker in Chief has to ASK FIRST.

God damn, but you people are fucking stupid.

the Liar in Chief has to OFFICIALLY ask for an AUMF IN WRITING!!!

He hasn't.

dimocraps aren't just scum of the earth, you're really, really stupid.

So this is not your thread?
This just gets funnier and funnier.
At least he can cuss.....

Obama has been operating under an authorization that is getting old. Bush's AUMF was ostensibly about going after Al Qaeda and the Taliban.

ISIS didn't even exist back then.

So now Obama feels he needs to get a fresh authorization from Congress. One that reflects the new realities on the ground.

End of story, until we have the actual text of the AUMF. See what boundaries it has.

The Republican Congress of Bush's day was happy to sign a very loosely written AUMF and told Bush to do whatever he thought he needed to do. They released all the safeties. Okay, tiger, go get 'em!

Will they do that with Obama, you think? Oh hell no.

They will probably want him to get every last Republican's approval in triplicate to fire a single bullet.

"Obama wants to drop a bomb on Jihadi John? I DON'T THINK SO!"

Finally........

Too late now, clowns. I lost interest.

Tip; Grow the fuck up.

PS
I already knew everything you wrote. Next time, lead with that so we can have a discussion. Otherwise, piss off

YOu do realize thousands of "moderate" rebels we train walk right over and join Isis with all the weapons they can carry we gave them.......how bout we stop that first

I already knew everything you wrote.

I doubt that. You didn't know much about what YOU wrote.

Next time, lead with that so we can have a discussion. Otherwise, piss off

Here is an idea. Next time YOU start a thread, know what the fuck you are talking about.
Otherwise, piss off.

Good thing Ohio State can play football better than you can argue on a message board. You get your ass kicked every day. No National Champ for you. YOU be National Chump.

Here's a real knee-slapper.....

Critics have been criticizing the Lying Cocksucker in Chief for being too slow to react to crises in Syria and Ukraine.

Now, the lying pieces of shit are saying (wait for it) that was their plan all along!

What a bunch of dirtbags

White House Unveils Call for Strategic Patience Foreign Policy

EXCLUSIVE
White House Unveils Call for ‘Strategic Patience’
Critics accuse the administration of being too slow to act in Syria and Russia. In a new strategy document, the White House will say that was the plan all along.

Forum List

Back