Obama shatters previous record, mentions himself 467 times in one speech in Berlin

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Simply unreal....this clown acts like he is still KING OF AMERICA!

obama-narcissist.jpg

The post-presidential era of his life seems to be a bit of a challenge to the ego of Barack Hussein Obama. Never shy about referring to himself while president, now that that man in the White House is reversing his policies and spectacularly succeeding it’s got to be hard on his self-esteem. And let’s not forget the psychological pressure that may be building in the wake of the collapse of the Russia Hoax and the possible investigation of its origins. So, what’s a comparatively young (age 57) man with decades of life ahead to do to compensate?......

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...imself_467_times_in_one_speech_in_berlin.html

When has our current president never talked about himself?
Even when Trump is supposed to be talking about Scouting or military achievements, it immediately turns into his standard rally brag. Shall we try counting Trump's I's me's my's etc.?

People that use personal pronouns are narcissists.

I knew my English and comprehension is not as good I would like would come into play..."Obama is the ultimate "3rd person singular person in the world". Trump's ego pales compared to him. You heard it for 8 years and beyond. He calls himself Obama!

obama-narcissist.jpg

The post-presidential era of his life seems to be a bit of a challenge to the ego of Barack Hussein Obama. Never shy about referring to himself while president, now that that man in the White House is reversing his policies and spectacularly succeeding it’s got to be hard on his self-esteem. And let’s not forget the psychological pressure that may be building in the wake of the collapse of the Russia Hoax and the possible investigation of its origins. So, what’s a comparatively young (age 57) man with decades of life ahead to do to compensate?......

https://www.americanthinker.com/blo...imself_467_times_in_one_speech_in_berlin.html

American thinker is a right wing nut site.

I knew my English and comprehension is not as good I would like would come into play..."Obama is the ultimate "3rd person singular person in the world". Trump's ego pales compared to him. You heard it for 8 years and beyond. He calls himself Obama!
Anything to get your mind off the current narcissist in chief currently in the White House because of partisanship. Any rational honest person could admit to what is obviously happening in front of their own eyes yet refuse to admit to it because of a lack of courage and honor..and the instructions given to the sheep herd from the echo chambers...

obama-narcissist.jpg

gun-salesman-of-the-century-presented-by-fast-smith-wesson-ruger-22009320.png

Obama is his own favorite person and he has to leave the country to get the sort of adulation and unquestioning approval he so desperately seeks.
His act has worn out it's welcome here.

When has our current president never talked about himself?
Even when Trump is supposed to be talking about Scouting or military achievements, it immediately turns into his standard rally brag. Shall we try counting Trump's I's me's my's etc.?
Please do. Since someone is out there doing the counting find your evidence. With shitstain obama this is a well known trait.

Forum List

Back