obama reveals retirement plans

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
He should get it, early.

Barack Obama: I Want to Host ESPN's 'SportsCenter' When I Retire

"At least I know what I want to do when I retire … host ESPN SportsCenter's Top 10 list," Obama quipped as he turned to Disney's Robert Iger, whose empire includes ESPN.
The highlights countdown can feature everything from major sports to bull fighting to high school basketball. Other than having a good laugh, Iger apparently didn't respond.

Maybe silence was a hint to keep obama from sending in his application.

I am sure Obama would do a good job. He is a good communicator (which means he seems to be able to sell bullshyt to half a nation).

I'd watch him. And probably learn to like him. I'll like him more once Obamacare is flushed.

I am sure Obama would do a good job. He is a good communicator (which means he seems to be able to sell bullshyt to half a nation).

I'd watch him. And probably learn to like him. I'll like him more once Obamacare is flushed.

He would make a better weatherman since he is usually wrong about everything.

He should get it, early.

"At least I know what I want to do when I retire … host ESPN SportsCenter's Top 10 list," Obama quipped as he turned to Disney's Robert Iger, whose empire includes ESPN.
The highlights countdown can feature everything from major sports to bull fighting to high school basketball. Other than having a good laugh, Iger apparently didn't respond.

We have retirement plans: a Non Deductible IRA and a Roth IRA
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs): What is an IRA?
I used the Roth IRA and chose when and how much money went into it.

What Americans think about Obama's myRA retirement accounts.
What Americans think about Obama's myRA retirement accounts - Jan. 31, 2014

Unfortunately, many of the people it is meant to help don't have the money to contribute to it.

The biggest problem for people putting money in any IRA is deciding what to invest in.
There are a number of sites that have an Investing 101 part. You need to get a working knowledge of Investing in stocks, bonds, CDs, Mutual Funds, CEFs, MLPs and ETFs.
A person with average intelligence should not have a problem understanding the above investment products.

he should have done it in 2008 - that would have saved us a lot of problems and we might have been admiring him as a sports host

Don't worry guys. You'll be able to bitch about Hillary when he's gone.

Actually, will pray for her death too. That malignant bitch is a cancer on this earth. You should have known her when she was at that law firm. Money laundering bitch. You could have got a piece.

He should get it, early.

him and keith olbermann:lol:

I will wait to see if he actually leaves office first....I dont trust him enough to NOT try and become president for life.
Wait until the about mid-year 2016, this forum will go full-retard with threads of people worrying about Obama declaring martial law to become dictator for life. There will be several posts where people say "marshall law" too, which is always good for a chuckle.

Then we'll have a peaceful transfer of executive power just like we always do, and we'll have to wait for more years to repeat the spectacle.

I will wait to see if he actually leaves office first....I dont trust him enough to NOT try and become president for life.
Wait until the about mid-year 2016, this forum will go full-retard with threads of people worrying about Obama declaring martial law to become dictator for life. There will be several posts where people say "marshall law" too, which is always good for a chuckle.

Then we'll have a peaceful transfer of executive power just like we always do, and we'll have to wait for more years to repeat the spectacle.

we shall see. Or they could just take all the w's off all the keyboards like Clinton did.

Forum List

Back