obama pulls out the big guns to stop the vote

This election promises a bigger turnout than any election in the last 50 years, maybe ever. All of obama's threats and intimidations have fallen on deaf ears. He now calls on his allies to stop the vote.

ISIS Calls For "Slaughter Of Americans" On Election Day | Zero Hedge

He wants his isis friends to kill the voters.

Will morons like you EVER stop reading another moron's tweets??? But, I guess when you're desperate and drowning, even a straw seems like a floating device......Carry on......

You shouldn't be upset that others read your tweets.

According to that Trump is going to win New York.

You don't think it might be possible that your source is full of shit or misunderstands the context of why people talk about Trump, do you?

Why wouldn't he win New York? Those people have had it up to HERE with the idiots Deblasio and Cuomo, plus the Donald is legendary in NYC....the only states I don't think he can win is are the west coast..too many commie weirdos to bother with... the San Andreas fault line will disappear them someday and the west coast will be the Colorado River.

That's in NY city. The rest of the state will vote Hillary.

I'm going to be kind and call that an extreme stretch.

Stick it where the sun don't shine, loser.

Regardless of who wins the election, I'm going to tell you exactly where to stick your horn, Tom when it comes to the New York result.

Nah, you'll be hiding like the rest of the worthless leftists here....you got no snap.

Are you kidding? You basically are calling New York for Trump,

Facebook-projects-Donald-Trump-will-win-the-election-in-a-clean-sweep-550x473.jpg

Interesting article that shows the positive Trump vs positive Clinton traffic among those who use facebook.. If the populace is anywhere near this enthusiasm level and turnout is nearly the same, its going to be a bad day for the democrats.

Source

You don't think it might be possible that your source is full of shit or misunderstands the context of why people talk about Trump, do you?

Scientifically challenged are we?

Positive traffic vs positive traffic.. they are looking at those supporting and their enthusiasm. If it relates to real people getting out and voting its going to be a very bad day for democrats.

Are you also claiming Trump is going to win New York? I don't see anything scientific about that conclusion.

Why wouldn't he win New York? Those people have had it up to HERE with the idiots Deblasio and Cuomo, plus the Donald is legendary in NYC....the only states I don't think he can win is are the west coast..too many commie weirdos to bother with... the San Andreas fault line will disappear them someday and the west coast will be the Colorado River.
. Deblasio, what a flippin fruitcake that guy is... How he survived the job after those innocent cops got killed, and after what he said was outright amazing. Pure filth is what he is pure filth.

Print out that electoral map Beany_Bob, and paste on the ceiling above your bed.....It will be of great comfort in your upcoming nights.....LOL
That electoral map is giving all of America great comfort (and relief) right now since it means Hitlery Clinton will never step foot inside of the Oval Office as president. How arrogant and stupid do you look right now nat4900?!?

:dance:

Positive traffic vs positive traffic.. they are looking at those supporting and their enthusiasm. If it relates to real people getting out and voting its going to be a very bad day for democrats.

Print out that electoral map Beany_Bob, and paste on the ceiling above your bed.....It will be of great comfort in your upcoming nights.....LOL

Nat is funny.

Did Nat take his own advice and print up the electoral map and put it above his bed?

What a fucking jackass. This moron has the audacity to still be talking shit after sprain so much ignorant bullshit prior to the election.

Has Nat ever been correct about anything regarding Trump?

Really enjoy these trips down dimocrats' Memory Lane.

Think I'll fire up my saved DVR later today of MSDNCs Morning Joke, recorded the morning after the election. It's always a hoot watching the body language and hearing the words of those lefty idiots that day trying to cope with their utter shock and dismay. And they're still at it to this day.

Forum List

Back