Obama proudly flashes the ISIS (Muslim) hand signal!

Reagan-1983-resized.jpg

St Ronnie signaling his supprot for his "Freedom Fighters."

I think most here know who "the fucking idiot" is, punk.

Yes, it's YOU muslim terrorist!

I would watch out making such statements. I happen to be Christian and a U.S. Army veteran.

Then, as you stand up for the muslim, you have shit for brains, and that from an acknowledged AGNOSTIC, and a Vietnam Veteran!!

I was with the 196th Light Infantry doing port security at Da Nang. An O2 and a platoon leader for 6 of the 12 months of my tour.

I think most here know who "the fucking idiot" is, punk.

Yes, it's YOU muslim terrorist!

I would watch out making such statements. I happen to be Christian and a U.S. Army veteran.

Then, as you stand up for the muslim, you have shit for brains, and that from an acknowledged AGNOSTIC, and a Vietnam Veteran!!

I was with the 196th Light Infantry doing port security at Da Nang. An O2 and a platoon leader for 6 of the 12 months of my tour.

I was a 36c20, getting my ass shot at running field wire from foxhole to foxhole, and worked with every company and platoon that DUG IN!

It certainly proves something.
were-number-one.jpg

reagan-998x597.jpg
Again, were they standing in a bunch of muslim terrorist supporters as the obomanation was?.... Hard question for you to understand?
No.

I just won't furiously search like a retard for significance that isn't actually there.

Thanks for self-identifying though!

were-number-one.jpg

reagan-998x597.jpg
Again, were they standing in a bunch of muslim terrorist supporters as the obomanation was?.... Hard question for you to understand?
No.

I just won't furiously search like a retard for significance that isn't actually there.

We understand LOGIC escapes you...permanently?
were-number-one.jpg

reagan-998x597.jpg
No.

Non-sequitur much?

were-number-one.jpg

reagan-998x597.jpg
No.

were-number-one.jpg

reagan-998x597.jpg
No.

Non-sequitur much?

Sorry to confuse the low information voter!

were-number-one.jpg

reagan-998x597.jpg

But most of the African representatives attending were Christians. How does that work?

Care to list what countries, and who's who?...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States–Africa_Leaders_Summit

were-number-one.jpg

reagan-998x597.jpg

But most of the African representatives attending were Christians. How does that work?

Care to list what countries, and who's who?...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States–Africa_Leaders_Summit

Then you are suggesting he was simply telling everyone, he had to go to the men's room and do a #1?

Well, he certainly wasn't doing the Allahu Akbar thing. Even if he were a Muslim he is smarter than that. You need to lighten up brother.

Forum List

Back