Obama like Trump WANTS a Taller Wall!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The U.S. Secret Service plans to raise the height of the White House security fence by 5 feet and add a new concrete foundation to reduce the risk of fence-jumpers, according to a copy of an agency report obtained by the News4 I-Team.

The agency, along with the National Park Service, said it intends to begin building a “taller, stronger” fence to protect the White House grounds by 2018.
Secret Service Plans to Raise White House Fence by 5 Feet

Boy are the rubes going to be surprised after the Great Wall is built and...our economy remains unaffected.

The dumb shits actually bleev our problems are "because Mexicans/Hispanics". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Sadly, after the wall goes up and nothing changes, you can count on the rubes blanking out they ever made a fuss about it.

So, one mile of fence is the same thing as 2000 miles of fence?

Boy are the rubes going to be surprised after the Great Wall is built and...our economy remains unaffected.

The dumb shits actually bleev our problems are "because Mexicans/Hispanics". BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Sadly, after the wall goes up and nothing changes, you can count on the rubes blanking out they ever made a fuss about it.

That's what would happen if the wall was ever built. Fortunately, that's not something that will ever happen.

I bet that wall will keep illegals out...

While Clinton says we should be building connections not walls Obama builds a wall between himself and the people. Hypocracy.

While Clinton says we should be building connections not walls Obama builds a wall between himself and the people. Hypocracy.

Whining about safety at the white house. When did you first decide you hated out country?

Whining about safety at the white house. When did you first decide you hated out country?

What is 'out country'? It looks like out spelling isn't that great.

Oh my. I accidentally pressed the "t" instead of the "r" that was right beside of it. How will I ever live with the shame?

Oh my. I accidentally pressed the "t" instead of the "r" that was right beside of it. How will I ever live with the shame?

There is no need to feel ashamed. People are way more accepting of the retarded now.

That's odd. I read that entire article and not once did I read where it says Obama stated he wants a taller "wall!". I didn't bother to view the video, so I guess there must have been a clip of him in that video showing him stating that he wants a taller "wall!". I mean that has to be it, right? Because it isn't like you are just another one of the many lying, worthless, partisan scumbags on the board, right?

That's odd. I read that entire article and not once did I read where it says Obama stated he wants a taller "wall!". I didn't bother to view the video, so I guess there must have been a clip of him in that video showing him stating that he wants a taller "wall!". I mean that has to be it, right? Because it isn't like you are just another one of the many lying, worthless, partisan scumbags on the board, right?

Everything bad said about Obama is a lie. Thank you for clarifying. One has to wonder who decided to make a higher wall in the first place. It could be the commander in chief since he is empowered to provide for his own security. Obama wants to build a wall to keep out illegals....just like Trump.

Obama occupies the most dangerous job in America

Republicans complain about security

Obama wants and is behind building a wall he'll never get to use?

Typos are assaulted by those with no other argument.

Some post because they have something to say. Others because they just have to say something. Looks like our friend is in the latter group.

Some post because they have something to say. Others because they just have to say something. Looks like our friend is in the latter group.

Well said!

Everything bad said about Obama is a lie. Thank you for clarifying. One has to wonder who decided to make a higher wall in the first place. It could be the commander in chief since he is empowered to provide for his own security. Obama wants to build a wall to keep out illegals....just like Trump.
You really should change your name to SuperDumbfuck.

I wouldn't say that our economy will remain "unaffected" , just think of all the business it will generate with our domestic manufacturers exporting ladders and tunnel digging equipment to Mexico.

Gotta look on the bright side.

Forum List

Back