Obama-"go after me" and not her

All things considered ..... this Administration is the the modern equivalent of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves! Total disgrace!

Let the president be duly warned.

Rep. Walter B. Jones Jr., R-N.C., has introduced a resolution declaring that should the president use offensive military force without authorization of an act of Congress, “it is the sense of Congress” that such an act would be “an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.”

Is He Lying To You?
1) Search His E-Mail Address 2) See Hidden Pics & Social Profiles Now!
Spokeo.com/Uncover-LiarsMan Cheats Credit Score
1 simple trick & my credit score jumped 217 pts. Banks hate this!
www.thecreditsolutionprogram.comSpecifically, Article I, Section 8, of the Constitution reserves for Congress alone the power to declare war, a restriction that has been sorely tested in recent years, including Obama’s authorization of military force in Libya.

In an exclusive WND column, former U.S. Rep. Tom Tancredo claims that Jones introduced his House Concurrent Resolution 107 in response to startling recent comments from Secretary of Defense Leon Panetta.

“This week it was Secretary of Defense Panetta’s declaration before the Senate Armed Services Committee that he and President Obama look not to the Congress for authorization to bomb Syria but to NATO and the United Nations,” Tancredo writes. “This led to Rep. Walter Jones, R-N.C., introducing an official resolution calling for impeachment should Obama take offensive action based on Panetta’s policy statement, because it would violate the Constitution.”

Obama impeachment bill now in Congress

Poor Obama.. just the first of many I'm certain..

Good. Impeach the president, the Senate will acquit him, and Barack Obama's approval and favorability will soar to Clinton levels,

and BOTH of them will be out in 2016 getting the next Democrat elected president.

Along with Warren Buffet.

TRENDING: Buffett hopes for a Clinton White House in 2016 – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

I doubt the conservative leaders are reading this wonderful site, with all the advice from liberals. Problem is they are missing the messages from some conservatives to let Obama have Kerry in Defense, Rice at State, keep Holder at Justice. CIA will sort itself out, no doubt in the flavor of Obama.

Let it ride. Be ready for when the ball settles.

QUESTION: Mr. President, on the fiscal cliff, two years ago, sir, you said that you wouldn’t extend the Bush-era tax cuts, but at the end of the day, you did. So, respectfully, sir, why should the American people and the Republicans believe that you won’t cave again this time?

OBAMA: Well, two years ago the economy was in a different situation. We were still very much in the early parts of recovering from the worst economic crisis since The Great Depression, and ultimately we came together, not only to extend the Bush tax cuts, but also a wide range of policies that were going to be good for the economy at that point; unemployment insurance extensions, payroll tax extension, all of which made a difference and is part of the reason why what we’ve seen now is 32 consecutive months of job growth, and over 5.5 million jobs created, and the unemployment rate coming down.

Hello, the econ.*in 2010*had higher gdp growth in the previous Quarters, leading up to his signing an extension of the Bush cuts, than we have had over the last quarters? So how does what he said make sense?*( Great depression? Really?)

QUESTION: Thank you Mr. President. Senator John McCain, and Senator Lindsey Graham both said today that they want to have Watergate-style hearings on the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, and said that if you nominate Susan Rice to be secretary of State, they will do everything in their power to block her nomination. Senator Graham said, he simply doesn’t trust Ambassador Rice after what she said about Benghazi. I’d like your reaction to that? And -- and would those threats deter you from making a nomination like that?
Cue the righteous indignation, setting up the*non answer-
OBAMA: If Senator McCain and Senator Graham, and others want to go after somebody? They should go after me. And I’m happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador who had nothing to do with Benghazi? And was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received? And to besmirch her reputation is outrageous. And, you know, we’re after an election now.

I think it is important for us to find out exactly what happened in Benghazi and I’m happy to cooperate in any ways that Congress wants. We have provided every bit of information that we have and we will continue to provide information. And we’ve got a full-blown investigation, and all that information will be disgorged to Congress.

And here-
Obama:
As I’ve said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her.

Ok, great, so why did she go out there and say something that wasn’t true? Obama claimed in the Town hall debate ( Crowley) *that he called Benghazi a Terrorist act*the next day…( which btw the way the CBS 60 Minutes interview does NOT back-up, as he refused Steve Crofts prodding to call it a terrorist act)….so, at HIS*behest, she goes out 5*days later and says the opposite? And hes*disturbed that people question her veracity? Well, hes on the hook now, she was sent out by him with The intelligence provided*to her by the WH and?
President Obama’s news conference in the East Room of the White House on Nov. 14, 2012 (Full Transcript) - The Washington Post

QUESTION: Mr. President, on the fiscal cliff, two years ago, sir, you said that you wouldn’t extend the Bush-era tax cuts, but at the end of the day, you did. So, respectfully, sir, why should the American people and the Republicans believe that you won’t cave again this time?

OBAMA: Well, two years ago the economy was in a different situation. We were still very much in the early parts of recovering from the worst economic crisis since The Great Depression, and ultimately we came together, not only to extend the Bush tax cuts, but also a wide range of policies that were going to be good for the economy at that point; unemployment insurance extensions, payroll tax extension, all of which made a difference and is part of the reason why what we’ve seen now is 32 consecutive months of job growth, and over 5.5 million jobs created, and the unemployment rate coming down.

Hello, the econ.*in 2010*had higher gdp growth in the previous Quarters, leading up to his signing an extension of the Bush cuts, than we have had over the last quarters? So how does what he said make sense?*( Great depression? Really?)

QUESTION: Thank you Mr. President. Senator John McCain, and Senator Lindsey Graham both said today that they want to have Watergate-style hearings on the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, and said that if you nominate Susan Rice to be secretary of State, they will do everything in their power to block her nomination. Senator Graham said, he simply doesn’t trust Ambassador Rice after what she said about Benghazi. I’d like your reaction to that? And -- and would those threats deter you from making a nomination like that?
Cue the righteous indignation, setting up the*non answer-
OBAMA: If Senator McCain and Senator Graham, and others want to go after somebody? They should go after me. And I’m happy to have that discussion with them. But for them to go after the U.N. ambassador who had nothing to do with Benghazi? And was simply making a presentation based on intelligence that she had received? And to besmirch her reputation is outrageous. And, you know, we’re after an election now.

I think it is important for us to find out exactly what happened in Benghazi and I’m happy to cooperate in any ways that Congress wants. We have provided every bit of information that we have and we will continue to provide information. And we’ve got a full-blown investigation, and all that information will be disgorged to Congress.

And here-
Obama:
As I’ve said before, she made an appearance at the request of the White House in which she gave her best understanding of the intelligence that had been provided to her.

Ok, great, so why did she go out there and say something that wasn’t true? Obama claimed in the Town hall debate ( Crowley) *that he called Benghazi a Terrorist act*the next day…( which btw the way the CBS 60 Minutes interview does NOT back-up, as he refused Steve Crofts prodding to call it a terrorist act)….so, at HIS*behest, she goes out 5*days later and says the opposite? And hes*disturbed that people question her veracity? Well, hes on the hook now, she was sent out by him with The intelligence provided*to her by the WH and?
President Obama’s news conference in the East Room of the White House on Nov. 14, 2012 (Full Transcript) - The Washington Post

Point to remember.. She went on 5 morning shows which means that she called them to go on their programs. The administration wanted that particular information out there.

And I hope Obama gets his wish.

I doubt the conservative leaders are reading this wonderful site, with all the advice from liberals. Problem is they are missing the messages from some conservatives to let Obama have Kerry in Defense, Rice at State, keep Holder at Justice. CIA will sort itself out, no doubt in the flavor of Obama.

Let it ride. Be ready for when the ball settles.

Forget the last 4, ignore the next 4.

It's funny that when you say 'Obama won, get over it...'

you're still trying to get it through John McCain's head.

Right, so questioning how and why it was that 4 of our guys got burned is now, what? An outrage?aside from the fact, yes facts based on the admins own words that are clearly, contradictory, and that's being kind.

What happened to truth to power:eusa_eh:

29102881.jpg

The Republicans continue to work from the same playbook that guaranteed their asskicking in the election.

Good.

The only part that this election plays is questioning how the election was won. The President covered up the act of war in Benghazi in order to win the election. He even blatantly lied to hide the fact during his second debate that was confirmed by the tape 48 hours before the election. If anything this election is based upon a lie. A lie so great that it will destroy America.
The truth will survive and will be known, no matter how Obama, the MSM and those that follow this charlatan lie, cheat steal and kill for him.

Last edited:
It's funny that when you say 'Obama won, get over it...'

you're still trying to get it through John McCain's head.

Right, so questioning how and why it was that 4 of our guys got burned is now, what? An outrage?aside from the fact, yes facts based on the admins own words that are clearly, contradictory, and that's being kind.

What happened to truth to power:eusa_eh:

Questioning it? Fine.
Obsessing over it? Silly.
Graham's statement? Cartoonish.

How much longer until you guys get Dylan Avery to make a web-documentary about it? I hear he's not doing anything these days.

Alec Baldwin | Podcast

The Republicans continue to work from the same playbook that guaranteed their asskicking in the election.

Good.

The only part that this election plays is questioning how the election was won. The President covered up the act of war in Benghazi in order to win the election. He even blatantly lied to hide the fact during his second debate that was confirmed by the tape 48 hours before the election. If anything this election is based upon a lie. A lie so great that it will destroy America.
The truth will survive and will be known, no matter how Obama, the MSM and those that follow this charlatan lie, cheat steal and kill for him.

Feel free to leave.
Boats leave every day for overseas.
Planes leave every hour.
I'll help you pack.

If America is about to be "destroyed" as you say, why are you still here?

Oh yeah,
Scoreboard beeotch.

Good.

Feel free to leave.
Boats leave every day for overseas.
Planes leave every hour.
I'll help you pack.

If America is about to be "destroyed" as you say, why are you still here?

Oh yeah,
Scoreboard beeotch.

Because unlike you, I've fought and bled for my country, I was born here and although I'm in my 70's will gladly fight and give my life for a FREE America. I have the right to state my opinion, that is unless you and your buddy in the W.H. has completely destroyed the Constitution and the Bill of Rights in one fell swoop while America slept.

Forum List

Back