Obama Flipping off White Working Men

Gotta say, this is the funniest rw whiney thread I've seen.

What the professional whiners want us to believe is that there is not even one of those categories that apply to them.

As posted by numb nuts above,

22663d1353479441-obama-flipping-off-white-working-men-obama-campaign-constituency-list.jpg
geezus Dudley.....just about everyone of your posts are a whine and your going to call someone else a whiner?....let me get you a tissue so you can wipe your nose.....

I would venture to say many of the Obama supporters on the board are white working men. I don't feel abandoned. Maybe it's something in your make up and nothing to do with Obama at all.

You wanna stick to the subject or do you Bots always have to divert to someone else? The list leaves out white men. Get it?

So, there are no white rural voters, health care workers, or students?

BUT he's SUPPOSED to be the President of ALL the people and make an effort. This POS is a fraud.

No, Craner, you are a fraud. This old, 69, white working man voted for our President. I work 40 to 45 hours a week, and also attend University classes. As a craftsman, many of my peer group voted for Obama. We well understand who created the crash of 2008.

Forum List

Back