NYPD cop asks Supreme Court to cancel city's vaccine mandate...in fact, the Supreme Court had previously ruled states can mandate vaccine for smallpox

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
A New York City police detective has asked the U.S. Supreme Court to stop the city from firing him and other workers for refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19...his name is detective Anthony Marciano, and he is an American hero for speaking his mind

• Banned
let's put it this way: like when you smoke a cigar, you have a right to inhale anywhere, but you have no right to exhale near me!

the right to swing your fists ends at my lips

the right to destroy your own lungs ends at my nose

The Supreme Court did not mandate the smallpox vaccine back in the day. They said the states had the authority to do that.

The death rate for smallpox was far, far higher than for COVID.

• Banned
The Supreme Court did not mandate the smallpox vaccine back in the day. They said the states had the authority to do that.

i'll fix it in the title. thanks

• Banned

can you name one major thinker or scientist in history who is anti-vaccine? JUST ONE!

Jack Posobiec doesn't count. neither does Donald Trump.

• Banned
Believe science, but be skeptical of scientists

i am a skeptic by nature. when i saw Fauci was against folks wearing masks, it instantly set off alarm bells in my skeptical mind, boy was i right!

Mandates for innoculations that were researched for 4/5 years before being unleashed on the public And proved to be effective.

Covid hoax crap was forced on Americans as guinea pigs and has proved ineffective with dear Joe as the poster child for its failure

....and we can all thank the re-energence of and need to vaccinate for smallpox and a host of other diseases and maladies not seen in ages here in the US on Biden,the Democrats, and their Un-Constitutional, Rule of Law and oath of office-violating, and national security-theatening Open Border Illegal Immigration agenda.

Let's go, Brandon.

let's put it this way: like when you smoke a cigar, you have a right to inhale anywhere, but you have no right to exhale near me!

the right to swing your fists ends at my lips

the right to destroy your own lungs ends at my nose
Sexualdiseases and the csts are spread to citizens who did no wrong. they have a right to not pay for them. We have spent trillions on HIV over near 4 decades. Momkeypox is another interesting one. The animosity over Covid will not be forgotten.

Forum List

Back