NYC green slime coming out of the sewer

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
A mysterious green sludge spewing from manholes in New York City sparked confusion and panic this week.

Footage of the fluorescent green liquid leaking down the street and creating neon-colored puddles was captured by the World Trade Center Tuesday.

Users on social media joked that it could be Slimer from the Ghostbusters film, and others said the green slime was reminiscing of The Mutant Ninja Turtles.

While it may look otherworldly, there is an actual explanation.

A staff member at O'Hara's Restaurant and Pub, where the green liquid was seen Tuesday, told DailyMail.com that city workers were testing the hotel's sprinkler system across the street using a green foam, which left behind the eerie residue.

nycgreenslimesewerkjsakhaksjha.jpg

nycgreeslimekhdkajdhad.jpg

Comment:
Yes, it does remind me of Ghostbusters.

Someone shot a Predator in a drive by,

I know a guy who got fired from a life job to avoid being paid a bonus, so as revenge they threw in a downed pilot dye pack or two into the pool. Turned the whole pool a similar color. Thank god there wasn’t cameras everywhere back then.

A mysterious green sludge spewing from manholes in New York City sparked confusion and panic this week.

Footage of the fluorescent green liquid leaking down the street and creating neon-colored puddles was captured by the World Trade Center Tuesday.

Users on social media joked that it could be Slimer from the Ghostbusters film, and others said the green slime was reminiscing of The Mutant Ninja Turtles.

While it may look otherworldly, there is an actual explanation.

A staff member at O'Hara's Restaurant and Pub, where the green liquid was seen Tuesday, told DailyMail.com that city workers were testing the hotel's sprinkler system across the street using a green foam, which left behind the eerie residue.

View attachment 852921

View attachment 852922

Comment:
Yes, it does remind me of Ghostbusters.
The Big Apple's Little Green Apples

Well, a New York Congresswoman promised us a Green New Deal. Looks like she kept her promise.

Forum List

Back