NY Times Op-Ed Reveals Endgame of Border Crisis: Let Illegals Vote

I suppose Cuban's can fill jobs also. Do you know a reason they can't? I don't.
thats because you are brain dead. people that only see 1 side to things, are not that intelligent. they usually lack the intelligence to distinguish anything

5i57z2.jpg

well then, let them move in w/you....chinese flu and all....you don't have a problem w/that, do ya?

Move in with me? I'm not the one bringing them here. Business is. Oddly you want to blame me, someone that has nothing to do with it and excuse those who do.

thats because you are brain dead. people that only see 1 side to things, are not that intelligent. they usually lack the intelligence to distinguish anything

No clue what you are rambling about.

You need a work visa to work here legally or be a citizen. 16 yr olds work too. Should they vote? Your logic is illogic.

Stop your rambling. Why can't you just discuss this honestly? No one is discussing working here legally so there is no reason for you to even bring up up. Illegals are working here by the millions and no is, has or will do anything about it.

If you can come here to fill jobs, you should be able to vote.
No-----if you are not a citizen---especially in the illegals and welfare case and thusly only looking for free ride--you shouldn't vote. Tossed out yes, VOTE NO.

Liberal journalist: There is ‘no good reason’ only citizens can vote
By that rationale then, there is no good reason a president needs to be a US citizen. I'm just waiting now for the list of all the foreign countries I'm welcome to go to now letting in millions of foreigners letting us all vote in their election?

NEXT STEP would be to just let other countries pick our leaders!

But then, that brings us back to Russia Russia Russia and the democrats are on record saying that foreigners picking our presidents is a no-no with them.

According to the Times, the essay is “part of a series exploring bold ideas to revitalize and renew the American experiment.”
In other words, this Trump expulsion thing isn't working as we planned and we need to change the playing field to stay in power.

Atossa Araxia Abrahamian, a New York-based progressive journalist
What? They couldn't find an American?

claimed in an opinion piece Wednesday that “it’s time for Democrats to radically expand the electorate.”
Too many in this country still love Trump. Notice they said DEMOCRATS, not AMERICANS.

Because, according to Abrahamian, they contribute as much to the country as any natural-born citizen.
Maybe they can let Elon Musk know that. :smoke:

No-----if you are not a citizen---especially in the illegals and welfare case and thusly only looking for free ride--you shouldn't vote. Tossed out yes, VOTE NO.

They aren't going to get tossed out. Maybe if we get close to getting them voting rights, people like yourself will get serious about addressing the problem. Employers.

Stop your rambling. Why can't you just discuss this honestly? No one is discussing working here legally so there is no reason for you to even bring up up. Illegals are working here by the millions and no is, has or will do anything about it.
Illegally and that needs to stop. I don’t buy the wink wink BS.

Nope. I disagree. Trump was changing it.

Trump did absolutely nothing about the problem. Business. As long as the jobs are here they are going to come here. Under Trump you got a handful miles of wall and that was that. The millions and millions working here didn't have a single concern.

Trump did absolutely nothing about the problem. Business. As long as the jobs are here they are going to come here. Under Trump you got a handful miles of wall and that was that. The millions and millions working here didn't have a single concern.
So it was something and you said it was nothing.

Forum List

Back