Now that Trump will be CIC, should his tax returns be revealed?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
We now can see that NOTHING can curtail Trump's popularity and now that he will sit upon the oval office, should ALL Americans finally learn what was "hidden" in those infamous tax returns?

Just asking......

• Banned
The mantras of "draining the swamp" and "full transparencies"....should prompt Trump to reveal those tax returns as a gesture of openness to his millions of backers, don't you think?.

If this happens, it might entail a need for special prosecuters....

We now can see that NOTHING can curtail Trump's popularity and now that he will sit upon the oval office, should ALL Americans finally learn what was "hidden" in those infamous tax returns?

Just asking......
if he wants to do so. However since there is no legal requirement, I would prefer he just hold them back and add one more thing for the liberals to cry about.
These next four years are going to be pure heaven. pure Heaven I say.
Trump in the whitehouse for me is like a truck load of Hagen Daz to a fat lady

Why? He obviously doesn't break any laws. Maybe you lefties shouldn't vote for politicians promising to raise taxes just so the rich can get out of them. Its called a circle of stupidity.

Just asking......

Obviously no one gives a fuck about Trump's tax return. This isn't about Trump, it's about the American people.

You still haven't figured out why you lost yet. It's about the Supreme Court. The pay to play. But don't even try to figure it out, go out and protest all night. Get stoned and yell at the moon.

If Trumpsters have no problem with the possibility that the POTUS has not contributed a dime to the tax base in decades, then by all means live with the delusions.

Why? He obviously doesn't break any laws. Maybe you lefties shouldn't vote for politicians promising to raise taxes just so the rich can get out of them. Its called a circle of stupidity.

Oh? How do you know that? Have you seen them? Have any of his emails been leaked?

Should be an interesting 4 years :popcorn:

The election is over.

The left is starting to look like those people that dress up like civil war era soldiers to re-enact the battle of Gettysburg or whatever on the weekends.

seriously, this is getting to the embarrassing stage for y'all...

That is only what they say before caught for tax evasion, money laundering, and fraud.

Just asking......
Nope. And if I ran for president I wouldn't show mine either.

Can't believe all the things trump got away with

The election is over.

The left is starting to look like those people that dress up like civil war era soldiers to re-enact the battle of Gettysburg or whatever on the weekends.

seriously, this is getting to the embarrassing stage for y'all...

Na...we're just going to kick off our shoes, eat our popcorn and watch the new Reality Show in the White House :)

Payback is a bitch - it's all going to be on you guys now.

Forum List

Back