Notice it does not say "all straight men are created equal"

Yes all men are equal so being gay is a choice.

And choices are only good for others when you agree with them yes? :thup:

No you don't have to agree with my thoughts for me to accept you as a friend.

personally, i have plenty of Gay friends who i know from high school we were all a part of the outcast crowd during those times so we got along well with each other but that doesn't change my political stance all my Gay friends know exactly how i feel about them wanting Marriage and their fine with it but that doesn't change their political stance either.

• Banned

personally, i have plenty of Gay friends who i know from high school we were all a part of the outcast crowd during those times so we got along well with each other but that doesn't change my political stance all my Gay friends know exactly how i feel about them wanting Marriage and their fine with it but that doesn't change their political stance either.

Sure thing bub. :thup:

I am at my sisters place at this moment that is gay and she is laughing at this thread. Wow she say's you guys and gals are a little too uptight. :lol:

I am at my sisters place at this moment that is gay and she is laughing at this thread. Wow she say's you guys and gals are a little too uptight. :lol:

Yeah, but she's your sister...not quite the same thing.

I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not :doubt:

Really? So you thought if you neg-repped me, you would do as much damage as I did to you?

That made my day. Thanks. :thup:

Do you think I care about you giving me negative reputation,get a life. :lol:

And you tried to claim your stupidity was sarcasm? Too funny.

Any rate - why did you refuse to listen to a man of God speak?

You know what I said about Christians not lying?

I meant it.

By the way, does your sister know you perceive her as 'less than?' - I'm pretending she's real for a moment.

Really? So you thought if you neg-repped me, you would do as much damage as I did to you?

How childish.

If I neg you... I can do you more damage than you can to me.

Is this fucking kindergarten. Act your fucking age. Shame on you.

How childish.

If I neg you... I can do you more damage than you can to me.

Is this fucking kindergarten. Act your fucking age. Shame on you.

Will you EVER stop being blond? He neg-repped me and said "Didn\'t need to watch your propaganda. you get -584 points"

Forum List

Back