Nothing?

Unkotare just like all yours and leftists' threads= NO PROOF--just babble shit ...you are so obsessed with HATE/racism/bigotry, you can't think straight

What an inhuman scumbag you and harmonica are. Go meet some Haitian people, talk to them, get to know their families then see how your callous, inhuman attitude stands up.
Ya, I'll go to one of their houses to meet them. Wait! They don't have any houses there anymore! And what do I bring as a house warming gift to brighten up their pile of rubble?

Ya, I'll go to one of their houses to meet them. Wait! They don't have any houses there anymore! And what do I bring as a house warming gift to brighten up their pile of rubble?
There are Haitian people living in the US. Go talk to someone like a real human being. Go ahead. Are you afraid?

There are Haitian people living in the US. Go talk to someone like a real human being. Go ahead. Are you afraid?
Actually, one of my childhood friends is Haitian, but he was born here and can speak English normally. And has a good job. And a house... And isn't a total waste of space like on the island.

Actually, one of my childhood friends is Haitian, but he was born here and can speak English normally. And has a good job. And a house... And isn't a total waste of space like on the island.
Go tell him about your inhuman scumbag attitude. He will probably be too much of a Christian to remove your teeth as you deserve.

makes you a hypocrite.......what about all the white people murdered by blacks???!!! CRICKETS from you
Wrong again, Rain Man. What the fuck have YOU EVER done to make ANYTHING better ANYWHERE?

Yesterday, a 7.2 magnitude earthquake struck Haiti, killing more than 700 people. Not a peep about it yet here? Does nobody care about the loss of life and continued devastation to this nation that is so often beset with natural and man-made disasters?
They were killed by an earthquake, not by white police officers. Their lives don’t matter

Unkotare you are always good for a laugh--HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
....again, why do you assume people don't care?---from your OP--BEFORE I posted

Forum List

Back