Not Surprising Black Crime Statistics

There's never been any doubt that America has a race problem. I've been saying that for months and I've also suggested that it became a huge racism problem.
Black/white both ways of course, and no ideas on how to minimize the problem other than police violence.

I have always feared that a Dem administration would ban the release of crime statistics when it came to the perps' ethnicity.

The Dems do not want people to know who exactly is actually committing all these crimes of violence.

That math doesn't make sense.

If there are LESS blacks than whites.......how can they commit MORE crimes against whites than whites against blacks?

That would mean that ALL blacks in this country would have to be out there 24/7 raping, murdering, pillaging, and destroying. And we KNOW for a FACT, that ain't true, cause 57% of them are too lazy to do more than ONE crime a month, and the other 43% are too busy waiting in line for their next welfare check.

If there are LESS blacks than whites.......how can they commit MORE crimes against whites than whites against blacks?

That would mean that ALL blacks in this country would have to be out there 24/7 raping, murdering, pillaging, and destroying. And we KNOW for a FACT, that ain't true, cause 57% of them are too lazy to do more than ONE crime a month, and the other 43% are too busy waiting in line for their next welfare check.
You're. It serious. ARE YOU?

Oddly enough Malcolm X came as close as anyone has to a solution to our violent crime problem and the good thing is that it cuts across racial lines.

‘Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone; but if someone puts his hand on you, send him to the cemetery.’

-Malcolm X

Not everyone in this country is committing a crime or being a victim of crime. Your post makes no sense.

Forum List

Back