North Carolina approves amendment banning gay marriage

You believe dressing like a slut turns women into lesbians.

You can't prove I said that, makes you a liar.

What did you say that would make him think that?

I never said anything of the sort. I said judgments would be made if women dressed a certain way. And I clearly defended any woman from being raped or insulted for dressing that way. Ask BDBoop or the other sane women on the thread if that is true.

bigrebnc copied something from a thread where koshergirl was saying that a woman could say whatever she wanted and not have the cost be a husband walking away and ignoring her forever.

He did a cut and paste job out of two threads.

I never said anything of the sort. I said judgments would be made if women dressed a certain way. And I clearly defended any woman from being raped or insulted for dressing that way. Ask BDBoop or the other sane women on the thread if that is true.

bigrebnc copied something from a thread where koshergirl was saying that a woman could say whatever she wanted and not have the cost be a husband walking away and ignoring her forever.

He did a cut and paste job out of two threads.

Oh ok, I guess I'd have to read through the thread.

Or you could ask bigrebnc to give you the exact quotes and post numbers where I supposedly did it.

He can't. Because I did not.

You believe dressing like a slut turns women into lesbians.

ask and you shall receive.

Link it then. :lol:
Link to what? Your post?

OK

Some women want to be able to dress any way, act any away, or speak any way without condemnation.

Not going to happen. Dress like a slut, you are a slut. Act like a slut, you are a slut. Speak like a slut, you are a slut.

That is simply the way it is and will continue to be.

Hint: don't act, dress, or speak like a slut.

Today's young women are succeeding in making it cool to be a slut. Look how most young women dress today. Listen to their language. Look at their favorite musicians and actresses.

Then they will bear the result of that behavior.

Jake thinks a woman deserrves what she get's because of what she wears He's a clothes NAZI. And thanks for the neg.

Give the links, bigrebnc, but you won't because they will show your game.

:popcorn:

Well dressing like a slut doesn't make someone a slut. I dress like a corporate stooge but i'd like to think I'm not one.

I agree. And another person has the right to say what he or she wants. In no way shape or form should a woman be assaulted for what she wears.

What links? I posted your quotes dumb ass. Do you understand the quote feature and how it works? It's your quotes it's what you wrote.

Post the links to both quotes. The second you do, you are dead meat for awhile on the Board.
Could someone explain how the quote function works to the idiot?

Can somebody explain to bigrebnc we can all see where he did a cut and paste job from two different threads to come up with an asinine assertion that no one, not even bigrebnc, believes.

Post the links to both quotes. The second you do, you are dead meat for awhile on the Board.

Can somebody explain to bigrebnc we can all see where he did a cut and paste job from two different threads to come up with an asinine assertion that no one, not even bigrebnc, believes.

Click on the blur arrow besides your name dumb ass it's a built in link part of the quote function.

Click on the blur arrow besides your name dumb ass it's a built in link part of the quote function.

post the links to the exact quote. you are refusing to do that.

post the links to the exact quote. you are refusing to do that.

Dumb ass the quote funnction blue arrow is the link do you understand this?

Forum List

Back