Nordstrom Leaving San Francisco, Will Open Store in City With Less Crime

Will Open Store in City With Less Crime​

The store will probably not reopen anywhere else. Luxury department stores are at the end of their life-cycle.

It makes sense to close the least profitable ones first.

I couldn't care less if Nordstrom closed all their stores.
Youre opinion isnt what matters. I assure you, many people in SF are not happy about this. Democrats are making decisions that drive out business, which makes their citizens miserable, and they are scared of the crime. You downplaying this obvious horrific situation is not going to help democrats, if thats what youre thinking.

Youre opinion isnt what matters. I assure you, many people in SF are not happy about this. Democrats are making decisions that drive out business, which makes their citizens miserable, and they are scared of the crime. You downplaying this obvious horrific situation is not going to help democrats, if thats what youre thinking.
And your opinion means jack, as well.
The store in Santa Barbara closed. I don't hear you bitching about that.

I bet the people in Santa Barbara arent happy about it closing, and i bet they HATE the policies that caused it to happen in the first place.

I bet the people in Santa Barbara arent happy about it closing, and i bet they HATE the policies that caused it to happen in the first place.
My friend played piano at the Santa Barbara store for years. They gave him short notice and do you think he was happy? That store closed because of declining sales. Ever hear of the internet and changing demographics?

All these blue cities will end up looking like a ghetto. The shopping choices will not include high end department stores.

5efb9732f0f4193b5e6a0963

My friend played piano at the Santa Barbara store for years. They gave him short notice and do you think he was happy? That store closed because of declining sales. Ever hear of the internet and changing demographics?
Yeah, the demographics change is directly related to progressive policies. We have seen this happen in MULTIPLE cities and states all at the exact same time, all of which happened within a stretch of just a couple years.

What caused this mass exodus is not a mystery. Literally everyone knows EXACTLY what happened.

Yeah, the demographics change is directly related to progressive policies. We have seen this happen in MULTIPLE cities and states all at the exact same time, all of which happened within a stretch of just a couple years.

What caused this mass exodus is not a mystery. Literally everyone knows EXACTLY what happened.
Progressive policies my ass...

• Chandler Fashion Centre, 3199 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, Ariz.
  • Westfield North County, 270 E Via Rancho Pkwy., Escondido, Calif.
  • Montclair Place, 5015 N. Montclair Plaza Ln., Montclair, Calif.
  • Stoneridge Shopping Centre, 1600 Stoneridge Mall Rd.,Pleasanton, Calif.
  • 3601 The Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, Calif.
  • Arden Fair Mall, 1651 Arden Way, Sacramento, Calif.
  • Paseo Nuevo, 17 W Canon Perdido St., Santa Barbara, Calif.
  • FlatIron Crossing, 21 W. Flatiron Crossing Dr, Broomfield, Colo.
  • Dadeland Mall, 7239 N. Kendall Dr., Miami, Fla.
  • Waterside Shops, 5489 Tamiami Trail N., Naples, Fla.
  • 1800 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis, Md.
  • Freehold Raceway Mall, 3710 U.S. Highway 9, Freehold, N.J.
  • Clackamas Town Centre, SE 85th Ave., Happy Valley, Ore.
  • North East Mall, 1101 Melbourne Rd., Hurst, Texas
  • Short Pump Town Centre, 11812 W. Broad St., Richmond, Va.
  • 4000 The Mall of San Juan Blvd., San Juan, Puerto Rico

Those 16 stores closed because of your ignorance? Why don't you say what those policies were that corporate made the decision to close them.

Why is Nordstrom so great?

Nordstrom has a customer service culture and a customer-first focus.” “It's a lot easier to maintain your existing customer base than replace it,” he tells The CEO Magazine. “Nordstrom has a customer service culture and a customer-first focus.Jun 28, 2023

Yet the left will have us believe it's nothing more than right wing lies about crime in places like San Francisco.

Please note, this is Newsweek not Fox.

"A growing number of retailers and businesses are leaving the area due to the unsafe conditions for customers, retailers and employees, coupled with the fact that these significant issues are preventing an economic recovery of the area," the spokesperson said.

SF has been a criminal hotspot ever since it existed.

Yet the left will have us believe it's nothing more than right wing lies about crime in places like San Francisco.

"A growing number of retailers and businesses are leaving the area due to the unsafe conditions for customers, retailers and employees, coupled with the fact that these significant issues are preventing an economic recovery of the area," the spokesperson said.

and adulterer Newsom will be retired and yawning.

so says THE SUN
That Gov. Gavin Newsom was engaged in multiple alleged extra-marital affairs over the course of 2020

" I will be a man of honor and trust"

California Governor Gavin Newsom’s in-laws donated to Ron DeSantis campaign​

Parents of Mr Newsom’s wife, Kenneth F Siebel Jr and Judith A Siebel, contributed $5,000 to the Friends of Ron DeSantis PAC​

Why is Nordstrom so great?

Nordstrom has a customer service culture and a customer-first focus.” “It's a lot easier to maintain your existing customer base than replace it,” he tells The CEO Magazine. “Nordstrom has a customer service culture and a customer-first focus.Jun 28, 2023
When the owner of the buildings refuse to negotiate on a lease and foot traffic is down, what do you expect?
Is everyone that ignorant around here?

When the owner of the buildings refuse to negotiate on a lease and foot traffic is down, what do you expect?
Is everyone that ignorant around here?
If San Francisco wants the title of biggest loser, they have patented how to do it.

Progressive policies my ass...

• Chandler Fashion Centre, 3199 W. Chandler Blvd., Chandler, Ariz.
  • Westfield North County, 270 E Via Rancho Pkwy., Escondido, Calif.
  • Montclair Place, 5015 N. Montclair Plaza Ln., Montclair, Calif.
  • Stoneridge Shopping Centre, 1600 Stoneridge Mall Rd.,Pleasanton, Calif.
  • 3601 The Galleria at Tyler, Riverside, Calif.
  • Arden Fair Mall, 1651 Arden Way, Sacramento, Calif.
  • Paseo Nuevo, 17 W Canon Perdido St., Santa Barbara, Calif.
  • FlatIron Crossing, 21 W. Flatiron Crossing Dr, Broomfield, Colo.
  • Dadeland Mall, 7239 N. Kendall Dr., Miami, Fla.
  • Waterside Shops, 5489 Tamiami Trail N., Naples, Fla.
  • 1800 Annapolis Mall, Annapolis, Md.
  • Freehold Raceway Mall, 3710 U.S. Highway 9, Freehold, N.J.
  • Clackamas Town Centre, SE 85th Ave., Happy Valley, Ore.
  • North East Mall, 1101 Melbourne Rd., Hurst, Texas
  • Short Pump Town Centre, 11812 W. Broad St., Richmond, Va.
  • 4000 The Mall of San Juan Blvd., San Juan, Puerto Rico

Those 16 stores closed because of your ignorance? Why don't you say what those policies were that corporate made the decision to close them.
Is there a pattern of theft and store closures in those areas? Is there a mass exodus happening in those areas, or are those just typical closures that we see every year?

Even if there was no crime, California is not the place for businesses anymore.

Forum List

Back