“No one wants more cops in Los Angeles!”...A Protestor Rushes Stage During First LA Mayoral Debate with frontrunner Karen Bass participating

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
At different points in the mayoral debate, protesters jumped to their feet to shout down the candidates. “No one wants more cops in Los Angeles!” yelled one man, as most of the audience booed

FMP6HRQUYAI-lwO

At different points in the mayoral debate, protesters jumped to their feet to shout down the candidates. “No one wants more cops in Los Angeles!” yelled one man, as most of the audience booed

FMP6HRQUYAI-lwO

That is truly funny!

Those protesters were too dense to realize that they were actually making the case for why we need MORE cops here in Los Angeles!

Because of bozos like them!

I love the police in my county. Well, the county sheriff department is based out of my city and I can't drive anywhere without passing atleast 2 of them. My area is safe and I like it that way. Hell in the past 10 years our biggest news was the police busted some hookers working out of a massage therapy place.

I want more cops in cities not less. I never worry about them because I obey the law. Only once in the past 20 years has a cop even stopped me and it was because I had a headlight out.

But ultimately shit holes like California don't need just more cops. They are in dire need of prosecutors that actually prosecute criminals and a governor that doesn't let criminals run free.

Certainly criminals don't want more cops. Crime is on the rise in Los Angeles and criminals like it that way.

Fewer cops means that eventually people will arm themselves and businesses will hire private armies. This is the way it should be. Cutting the criminals down at the point of crime reduces crime immediately. No police, no courts, no lawyers, no incarceration.

Forum List

Back