No more searching for gun deals..........

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
It can add up quickly!

Found this at Atlantic Arms, SDS Imports BLP M12PT 12 gauge Semi-auto Bullpup shotgun shipped for $309. My FFL charges me $20 transfer fee.

SDS Unpacking.jpg

- 18.5" Barrel, 3" Chamber
- OAL 28.5"
- Aluminum Fore-end w/ M1913 Rail
- 1: 5rd. Magazine Included
-Choke Tube Kit (Benelli Pattern) w/ Wrench, 22x0.75MM Adapter
- Ambidextrous Magazine Release
- AR/M4 Style Throw Lever Safety
- Polymer Folding BUIS Sights Incl.
- Adjustable Cheek Riser
- Angled Fore-Grip Incl.

SDS Assembed 1.jpg

SDS Assembed 2.jpg

I've ordered a Limbsaver slip-on butt pad, .83" Picatinny riser and 3 more 5 round magazines. Already have a red green dot for it.

Had a problem with the mag it came with requiring both hands to remove, one hand to push the release and the other to jerk the mag out. Well my three other mags finally arrived and they function perfectly so it's the original mag that's the problem.
Added a Pinty red/green dot, Limbsaver Butt pad, Feyachi light and Magpul vertical foregrip. Hoping to get to the range in the next couple of weeks.

SDS Assembed 3.jpg

Okay, I lied....... Well, not really. I received an email not long ago with a sale on the Hi-Point C9. Having heard some horror stories I decided to do some research and discovered with a little work (especially on the mags) it was a cheap, dependable made in America sidearm. That said I did go ahead and order one from my local gun store's website, total cost around $170.

BTW, did I mention this thing is fugly?

2-mks00916hc.jpg

Oh and Hi-Point has a lifetime warranty, something breaks or wears out and they will fix it or replace it no questions asked.

Forum List

Back