No, Hillary Clinton did not start the 'birther' movement

Sorry Trump. Lies don't work in the age of youtube and the internet.

No, Hillary Clinton did not - CNNPolitics.com

Post all the lies you want. Her 2008 campaign chairman ADMITTED it came from one of his staffers - who was immediately fired. Nice try.

Right, so it came from a rogue staffer who was canned immediately. But is that the same thing as claiming it came from Hillary Clinton? Come on now, use your 3 brain cells to answer the question. I know it's gonna hurt, it's gonna hurt REAL BAD for you to use your tiny pea brain, but just try.

Sid Blumenthal was canned? By whom, Obama?

Did Hillary address Birtherism in 2008? No. But it's hard feeling sorry for her as Trump hangs the whole thing on her. She tried hard as hell to capitalize on it when she was running against Obama back in 2008. And failed.

Trump though shouldn't get to duck this. He was the crazy person in the room about this issue long past the point everyone stopped caring or believing. His birther crusade is the reason Hillary has been so successful hanging a lot of racist allegations on Trump.

Did Hillary address Birtherism in 2008? No. But it's hard feeling sorry for her as Trump hangs the whole thing on her. She tried hard as hell to capitalize on it when she was running against Obama back in 2008. And failed.

Trump though shouldn't get to duck this. He was the crazy person in the room about this issue long past the point everyone stopped caring or believing. His birther crusade is the reason Hillary has been so successful hanging a lot of racist allegations on Trump.

No....she did start the birther movement....sydney blumenthal and her campaign director pushed the story to the press....and neither one of the acts without direct orders from hilary....

you are wrong.

No....she did start the birther movement....sydney blumenthal and her campaign director pushed the story to the press....and neither one of the acts without direct orders from hilary....

you are wrong.
I said she never publicly addressed it. Different thing. Unless you have a quote by her saying she questioned his nation of birth? Do you?

I did say that she tried hard as hell to capitalize on it, regardless of source. You'll never be able to prove it came directly from her orders because that's how these things always work. But she clearly did try to profit from this as hard as she could.

Hence my comment. I don't feel bad for her at all that Trump is trying to hang this all on her. I'm not giving Trump a pass on this though and neither should anyone else. For a man super reluctant to be transparent in his personal records, he sure did enjoy the press he got demanding Obama's birth certificate.

you are wrong.
I said she never publicly addressed it. Different thing. Unless you have a quote by her saying she questioned his nation of birth? Do you?

I did say that she tried hard as hell to capitalize on it, regardless of source. You'll never be able to prove it came directly from her orders because that's how these things always work. But she clearly did try to profit from this as hard as she could.

Hence my comment. I don't feel bad for her at all that Trump is trying to hang this all on her. I'm not giving Trump a pass on this though and neither should anyone else. For a man super reluctant to be transparent in his personal records, he sure did enjoy the press he got demanding Obama's birth certificate.

Wrong....again......sydney blumenthal was actively pushing the birther story to the press.....he is the chief minion of hilary.......he takes orders from her.....to think otherwise is to be foolish....

Obama started the "Birther" stuff when he applied for a prep school scholarship as a muslim born in Kenya...

upload_2016-9-19_10-34-36.jpeg

Poor Clinton Bootlickers. Gotta live in denial i guess. I mean, they are supporting a criminal witch and her serial rapist husband. Deep down inside they must feel pretty bad about it.

you are wrong.

you are wrong.

Wrong....again......sydney blumenthal was actively pushing the birther story to the press.....he is the chief minion of hilary.......he takes orders from her.....to think otherwise is to be foolish....
Again, can you prove that Hillary Clinton authorized that action by Blumenthal? Can you actually prove it? Can you provide Hillary quotes showing she questioned his country of origin?

If you can't, then no, you can't say she was behind it. You can certainly say she tried to profit from it, but you can't say she did it. Campaigns are like administrations: Sometimes folks go off reservation. Sometimes they do it intentionally so that they can provide their boss with deniability. It happens.

Saying she's responsible for her underlings every single thought word and action is a very high standard. By that standard Dick Cheney should have served jail time right next to Scooter Libby. Ronald Reagan should have been impeached after Iran Contra.

Or, let's look at Trump. It takes almost no effort to connect Trump to Manafort to Russia which connects Trump to the hacked emails. Should Trump himself face investigation for the criminal charges?

You want to make the claim Hillary was behind it, back it up. Otherwise you're making unproven accusations. You're as bad as the reporter last week who tweeted that he "believed" Trump spent time in a Mental Hospital. Or the news organizations that alleged Melania was here illegally.

you are wrong.

you are wrong.

Again, can you prove that Hillary Clinton authorized that action by Blumenthal? Can you actually prove it? Can you provide Hillary quotes showing she questioned his country of origin?

If you can't, then no, you can't say she was behind it. You can certainly say she tried to profit from it, but you can't say she did it. Campaigns are like administrations: Sometimes folks go off reservation. Sometimes they do it intentionally so that they can provide their boss with deniability. It happens.

Saying she's responsible for her underlings every single thought word and action is a very high standard. By that standard Dick Cheney should have served jail time right next to Scooter Libby. Ronald Reagan should have been impeached after Iran Contra.

Or, let's look at Trump. It takes almost no effort to connect Trump to Manafort to Russia which connects Trump to the hacked emails. Should Trump himself face investigation for the criminal charges?

You want to make the claim Hillary was behind it, back it up. Otherwise you're making unproven accusations. You're as bad as the reporter last week who tweeted that he "believed" Trump spent time in a Mental Hospital. Or the news organizations that alleged Melania was here illegally.

If one of my construction inspectors starts forging data, or misreporting something, I am still responsible for it. I cannot wipe away my accountability for the actions of those under me or associated with me. We have a line in Construction, "It may not be your fault, but it is still your problem"

Saying Hillary didn't start it may be accurate in the sense that she never leaked it to anyone, or commented on it, but there has been more and more evidence that her surrogates were going full bore with it when she realized Obama had the momentum she was expecting as the first serious female primary candidate for President.

<i><b><font color="red">MCCLATCHY NEWS: HILLARY HATCHETMAN SID "THE SHIV" BLUMENTHAL PUSHED THE OBAMA BIRTHER STORY ON US SO HARD WE SENT PEOPLE TO AFRICA TO INVESTIGATE</i></b></font>

It took Donald Trump 5 years to reject the Birther nonsense.

It took Hillary Clinton 5 minutes.
Donald can't resist these crackpot conspiracy theories.
  • Asbestos is really safe
  • There is no drought in California
  • Climate change a hoax invented by the Chinese
  • There were “thousands and thousands” of Muslims in New Jersey celebrating the 9/11 attacks
  • Vaccines cause autism
  • Obama was born in Kenya
  • Obama is really a Muslim
  • Obama never attended Columbia University
  • The Clintons may have murdered Vince Foster
  • Scalia was murdered
  • Ted Cruz’s dad involved in JFK assassination
  • ISIS provides phones to refugees seeking to enter the United States
https://thinkprogress.org/12-fringe...be-the-next-president-9adb84b25418#.t9ggx9m20

God damn! Trump believes in more conspiracy theories than Dale Smith!

So, in summary, Barack Obama deliberately lied on his prep school scholarship application, his application to Penn, his own page in the Law Review, and this whole idea that he might actually have been honest is "stupid" because...

LEFT WINGER ALWAYS ALWAYS LIE!!!

Got it.

Barack Obama either was born in Kenya or Barack Obama lied to get ahead on his affirmative action prep school and college applications and "club positions" like with the Law Review.

Who came up with the idea that he was born in Kenya?

OBAMA, that's who...

Good stuff muppets. Keep the alt-right conspiracy theories coming...they're hilarious

Yeah you are getting your ass kicked so you just call everyone Alt Right and think it works. You are a liar. Hillary is the mother and father of the birther movement and all your lies cannot change that fact.

How's that? Please show me where I'm 'getting my ass kicked,' cuz this I gotta see...

Since no one here is proving that Hillary herself started the birther movement, I don't have to actually do anything. I've already posted evidence that she didn't, and not one of you drooling imbeciles can disprove it, you certainly can't discuss this topic without posting something from Breitbart, the platform of the alt-right, so stop whining.

you are wrong.

you are wrong.

If one of my construction inspectors starts forging data, or misreporting something, I am still responsible for it. I cannot wipe away my accountability for the actions of those under me or associated with me. We have a line in Construction, "It may not be your fault, but it is still your problem"

Saying Hillary didn't start it may be accurate in the sense that she never leaked it to anyone, or commented on it, but there has been more and more evidence that her surrogates were going full bore with it when she realized Obama had the momentum she was expecting as the first serious female primary candidate for President.

<i><b><font color="red">MCCLATCHY NEWS: HILLARY HATCHETMAN SID "THE SHIV" BLUMENTHAL PUSHED THE OBAMA BIRTHER STORY ON US SO HARD WE SENT PEOPLE TO AFRICA TO INVESTIGATE</i></b></font>
Oh, this I agree with. And it's why I have no sympathy for the fact that Trump appears to be getting away with hanging the Birther crap around Hillary's neck like a damn albatross. This is one piece of karma that was a long time coming.

I just also am not willing to pardon Trump on this. Even if you believe Hillary started it, Trump's the one that kept it in the public eye long after most Americans stopped caring.

you are wrong.

you are wrong.

it's a he said, he said....
and it looks like Syd Blumenthal is telling the truth, not Asher....
It’s one person’s word against another on the birther rumor

The email released between Asher and Blumenthal shows that Blumenthal never once mentioned Obama being born in Kenya and the email forwarded to MCClatchy's office in Kenya asking their journalist residing there to look in to Obama and his relationship with his father, NEVER ONCE mentioned the possibility of Obama being born there....

Trump's lying, BIG TIME....but that's just par for the course...I struggle to find a single sentence out of his mouth that is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth on a daily basis with him, yet everyone is so goo goo gah gah-ed over him, just mind blowing to me....but such is life I suppose....

Trump wouldn't know the truth if it punched him in the face...

you are wrong.

you are wrong.

Oh, this I agree with. And it's why I have no sympathy for the fact that Trump appears to be getting away with hanging the Birther crap around Hillary's neck like a damn albatross. This is one piece of karma that was a long time coming.

I just also am not willing to pardon Trump on this. Even if you believe Hillary started it, Trump's the one that kept it in the public eye long after most Americans stopped caring.

he wasn't the only one, but since he is running for president it makes his support more glaring.

Good stuff muppets. Keep the alt-right conspiracy theories coming...they're hilarious

Yeah you are getting your ass kicked so you just call everyone Alt Right and think it works. You are a liar. Hillary is the mother and father of the birther movement and all your lies cannot change that fact.

How's that? Please show me where I'm 'getting my ass kicked,' cuz this I gotta see...

Since no one here is proving that Hillary herself started the birther movement, I don't have to actually do anything. I've already posted evidence that she didn't, and not one of you drooling imbeciles can disprove it, you certainly can't discuss this topic without posting something from Breitbart, the platform of the alt-right, so stop whining.

Hey moron, just because YOU don't accept the proof provide, doesn't mean it isn't there. We have proven it beyond a shadow of a doubt. Your refusal to accept it doesn't change that fact. You lost this argument many posts ago, you are just too stupid or too stubborn to accept it.

Forum List

Back