No Bestiality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intense

Aug 2, 2009
As a Rule, this Site neither, supports, advocates, or promotes bestiality. We are not here to facilitate it or give platform to it. Is there Anyone that has a problem with this policy?....... Seek help. ;)

Last edited:
As a Rule, this Site neither, supports, advocates, or promotes bestiality. We are not here to facilitate it or give platform to it. Is there Anyone that has a problem with this policy?....... Seek help. ;)

I don't support it either, but I think if someone wishes to discuss the issue, it shouldn't be a problem...

I don't support it either, but I think if someone wishes to discuss the issue, it shouldn't be a problem...

If this board ever allows discussion on bestiality, I will leave. For good.

Why? It allows discussion on gay marriage, which some people consider repulsive. It allows discussion on the death penalty and war, which some consider reprehensible - but not bestiality?
Yes, its sickening, but its a subject that can be debated - I am curious as to why [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] has made it a rule that discussion of this subject is not permitted?

Why? It allows discussion on gay marriage, which some people consider repulsive. It allows discussion on the death penalty and war, which some consider reprehensible - but not bestiality?
Yes, its sickening, but its a subject that can be debated - I am curious as to why [MENTION=20285]Intense[/MENTION] has made it a rule that discussion of this subject is not permitted?

Probably because people were flaming others with that label and like always can't self moderate and crossed the line. Why else?

Probably because people were flaming others with that label and like always can't self moderate and crossed the line. Why else?

Then ban those people from participating but let others engage in respectful conversation...

I don't understand the need for such a rule.

Why would I leave? I refuse to be part of a board that discusses bestiality. Period.
And this board does not allow it. Which suits me fine. I'm just saying if it did allow it later on, even in a "peaceful" manner, I would leave. I see nothing peaceful about abusing animals for sexual pleasure, nor want to read about it, nor see it, nor have ANYTHING to do with it. Period.

Maybe Intense felt a need to remind everyone the rules of this board. Never hurts to do that when so many people congregate in one place.

Why would I leave? I refuse to be part of a board that discusses bestiality. Period.
And this board does not allow it. Which suits me fine. I'm just saying if it did allow it later on, even in a "peaceful" manner, I would leave. I see nothing peaceful about abusing animals for sexual pleasure, nor want to read about it, nor see it, nor have ANYTHING to do with it. Period.

Then ban any discussion of pedophilia then, and anything else that might cause harm to another living thing.

My dog is always kissing me, but I never kiss him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back