No Beating Trump After This

Its really bad...I get calls all day long...its at the point where no one answers their phone anymore for fear its a robocall or a scam call.....

Its really bad...I get calls all day long...its at the point where no one answers their phone anymore for fear its a robocall or a scam call.....
And it has now hit our cell phone. 6 months ago it was mainly the land line. Now the cell is worse than it.

And it has now hit our cell phone. 6 months ago it was mainly the land line. Now the cell is worse than it.
Federal Government Do Not Call List would work if the FBI was busy working for Americans rather than attempting a coup.

I had one the other day that I assume forgot to hit the spoof number button, and showed it was from India.

I thought it was just me. I get unidentified calls, 4-5 a day. They fill my mailbox up then legitimate calls cannot get through. I keep my ringer turned off and don't even answer it anymore. Everything goes to mailbox IF they haven't filled the box with empty messages or too many calls.

I thought it was just me. I get unidentified calls, 4-5 a day. They fill my mailbox up then legitimate calls cannot get through. I keep my ringer turned off and don't even answer it anymore. Everything goes to mailbox IF they haven't filled the box with empty messages or too many calls.
I get both the spam calls and spam emails

Federal Government Do Not Call List would work if the FBI was busy working for Americans rather than attempting a coup.

The FBI is behind the coup in Iraq currently?

There are multiple free market products that will screen calls for you, we really do not need the government to swoop in and save the day yet again

There are multiple free market products that will screen calls for you, we really do not need the government to swoop in and save the day yet again
Which products are those?

I'll bet you're one of these clowns who call into a radio talk show who don't have the brains to listen to your phone & not the radio because you haven't. figured out what a time delay is yet.

"Hello, hello"?

Nomorobo is one I have heard of

Which products are those?

Forum List

Back