Nikki Haley Buys $2.4 Million Waterfront Property in South Carolina Five Months After Joining Boeing’s Board of Directors

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Big defense contractors sure know how to buy politicians. And then throw in foreign interests and their money and you have the best leaders money can buy. No wonder the criminal media suddenly loves Nimrata Randhawa.

Big defense contractors sure know how to buy politicians. And then throw in foreign interests and their money and you have the best leaders money can buy. No wonder the criminal media suddenly loves Nimrata Randhawa.

So, she leveraged her experience, managed to get on the board of Boeing -- she better get their shit together -- and used money she earned or negotiated to buy a nice home.

Can't really be outraged by it.

Just like I wasn't outraged by Obama's mansion on Martha's Vineyard.

So, she leveraged her experience, managed to get on the board of Boeing -- she better get their shit together -- and used money she earned or negotiated to buy a nice home.
Can't really be outraged by it.
Just like I wasn't outraged by Obama's mansion on Martha's Vineyard.
Yep, at least she can explain where the money came from, and it didn't need to be laundered thru shell companies, nor were there any suspicious money transfers.

It appears that somebody is jealous of Nikki having a better house than they got.

The military industrial complex is powerful. We are using two-million-dollar missiles to destroy two-thousand-dollar drones in the middle east.

She isn't alone, they are all owned by doners, special interests, foreign entities and do not represent the american people. Unlike so many, I'm not gonna let any of them piss on my leg, tell me it is raining, and believe them.

That MILITARY INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX is so incredibly powerful.

Haley is a war hawk. Haven't we murdered enough brown people since 2001?

What is the Obama/Biden body count? Like 2 million dead brown people?

She isn't alone, they are all owned by donors, special interests, foreign entities and do not represent the American people. Unlike so many, I'm not gonna let any of them piss on my leg, tell me it is raining, and believe them.
So what are you going to do if they are all owned by big money donors? They are all pissing on your leg. Now what?

This is a TREMENDOUS conflict of interest. She will have to resign if she becomes POTUS or VP.

This is a TREMENDOUS conflict of interest. She will have to resign if she becomes POTUS or VP.
He has spent one out of every three days as president visiting one of his luxury resorts, hotels or golf courses. He has leveraged his powerful international platform to promote his developments dozens of times. And he has directed millions of dollars from U.S. taxpayers to his businesses around the globe.

In three years in the White House, Donald Trump has accomplished something no president before him has done: fusing his private business interests with America’s highest public office.

How Trump fused his business empire to the presidency

1703428943241.png

Politico
https://www.politico.com › news › 2020/01/20 › trum...

Jan 20, 2020 — As Trump kicks off his fourth year as president with an impeachment trial tied to his actions involving Ukraine, critics say the president ...

Who does she think she is? Justice Thomas?

Forum List

Back