Newsom: "With all due respect, to Abbott, & others...They're as dumb as they want to be, they're doubling down on stupid...we won't follow their path"

I really miss the days of George Bush who never once said anything disparaging about his political opponents. The man certainly had his flaws, but he was a true gentleman and that's been lost in our politics ever since.

3 million illegals go to blue states and the cult is silent.

50 illegals go to one of the most beautiful towns in the country, and the cult hates it because they are racist.

Gov. Gavin Newsom speaking at Clinton Global Initiative Meeting in NYC on CA climate action. He takes aim at his usual targets

LOL! California has the highest homeless population, highest poverty rate, highest drug addiction rate, lowest school test scores, and lowest literacy rate in the country. DAMN RIGHT they're not following Abbott and the others. They couldn't even if they tried.

Gavin Newsom is a loser.

• Banned
I really miss the days of George Bush who never once said anything disparaging about his political opponents. The man certainly had his flaws, but he was a true gentleman and that's been lost in our politics ever since.
"that was some weird shit" - W after Trump's speech in the 2017 inauguration

he also said about terrorists: we need to get the "folks" who did this, which means he was more civil to Bin Laden than Trump

that's your big hero

LOL! California has the highest homeless population, highest poverty rate, highest drug addiction rate, lowest school test scores, and lowest literacy rate in the country. DAMN RIGHT they're not following Abbott and the others. They couldn't even if they tried.

Gavin Newsom is a loser.
when i lived there the state was called ungovernable...

Newsom wants to do to America what he has done to California LOL
California has a lot of dumb liberal crackpots who keep reelecting these greedy corrupt lying Democrats like Dippity Doo Newsom.
And then they wonder why their state is circling the toilet.
NY and IL are the same way.

He might be your next president too.

I highly doubt that. Newscum attempting to make people think he is something he is not, which is intelligent is a big problem for him. Newscum is not a good debater, he is too slow. If Bernie Sanders and Pete Buttigieg also run in the 2024 fascist party presidential primary, both are more intelligent than Newscum, both are quicker thinkers. Bernie would humiliate Newscum in a debate, Buttigieg while I don't think he could humiliate Newscum like Sanders could, Buttigieg would still make a fool out of Newscum.

The only hope Newscum has is dominion voting machines and additional voter fraud. He is just flat out un-electable.

Gavin Newsom is a loser.
Newsom would make every state California.

Forum List

Back