Newsom wants to spend $12 billion to house California "homeless"

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And now taxpayers will have to pay the freight for what is essentially irresponsible behavior by individuals.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom proposes $12 billion to house state's homeless​

“As governor I actually want to get something done. I don’t want to talk about this for a decade," Newsom said.

And now taxpayers will have to pay the freight for what is essentially irresponsible behavior by individuals.

“As governor I actually want to get something done. I don’t want to talk about this for a decade," Newsom said.

He could probably deport them for a few million.

Los Angeles has built tiny house camps with little 6x6 houses with a TV heater AC and two beds with a sink...toilets are separate...armed guards are posted at the gate and patrol the grounds....LAPD is now complaining about how many times their officers have had to respond to the tiny house camps....you libs are really nuts and dangerous to the very people you say you want to help...nothing changes...you people are destructive to peoples lives.....

California has always been cool with the homeless. A lot of rich people with change to spare. Good place for a homeless individual to put up a tent on the sidewalk.

Good everyone deserve a place to live that they can afford...

Interested?

c2ba2d06e8ac0fd632d92530b275fb18.jpg

Los Angeles has built tiny house camps with little 6x6 houses with a TV heater AC and two beds with a sink...toilets are separate...armed guards are posted at the gate and patrol the grounds....LAPD is now complaining about how many times their officers have had to respond to the tiny house camps....you libs are really nuts and dangerous to the very people you say you want to help...nothing changes...you people are destructive to peoples lives.....

I'd like to read the stories of the LAPD getting these complaints. Got links?

Some might be irresponsible behavior on the part of the person homeless. Some might be irresponsible behavior on the part of others.

It's not always so clear cut. The US is a dog eat dog society and people have to make choices and some of those choices won't be the best, then again they probably didn't get educated to make good choices.

Some might be irresponsible behavior on the part of the person homeless. Some might be irresponsible behavior on the part of others.

It's not always so clear cut. The US is a dog eat dog society and people have to make choices and some of those choices won't be the best, then again they probably didn't get educated to make good choices.

Most of them are either alcoholics, or drug addicts.

Forum List

Back